Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

What is involved of installing supra tail lights on 95 Talon TSi

Old 02-20-2007, 03:39 AM
OV-104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: What is involved of installing supra tail lights on 95 Talon TSi

w/ alotta rice.. no one is gonna mistake you from a supra from the back. one they look ugly on your car, two. your car is too slow for anyone to be behind it
Old 02-20-2007, 05:01 AM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Originally Posted by Pyscolilboy17
So ya pretty much wat it says. How much work is involved in doing this? I do have body work experience. How much would it cost including everything?
Please dont do this. Save yourself getting joked on.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of

ok, so what would make my tail lights different from every1 elses. I have only seen maybe three cars that werent supras with supra tail lights. So i thought it was something different, it sounds like from what all of you people are sayin is that this is overrated and overused. correct??
Old 02-20-2007, 08:05 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

there saying its ricey and gay because its not a supra and your putting them on someting else....screw what they say, do what you want to do...all that is really involved with swapping tailights is of course electrical, and body, if you can take a plug from a supra tail light, it can be wired into your harness. youll just need a test light and a few other components. as far as the body, you say you have bodywork experience, if you have real bodywork experience as far as custom molding and fitting pieces than do it, if youve fixed one dent that came out all wavy on your car one day last year, than dont do it, pm me instead and bring it to the shop and well have that piece looking right, but it wont be very cheap.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Registered Member

TrePound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
there saying its ricey and gay because its not a supra and your putting them on someting else....screw what they say, do what you want to do...all that is really involved with swapping tailights is of course electrical, and body, if you can take a plug from a supra tail light, it can be wired into your harness. youll just need a test light and a few other components. as far as the body, you say you have bodywork experience, if you have real bodywork experience as far as custom molding and fitting pieces than do it, if youve fixed one dent that came out all wavy on your car one day last year, than dont do it, pm me instead and bring it to the shop and well have that piece looking right, but it wont be very cheap.
somebody is tryin to make some gwap on someones bad choice of style.
its hella gay but hey if you have the funds to do it y not. its not our car.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:46 AM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pyscolilboy17
ok, so what would make my tail lights different from every1 elses. I have only seen maybe three cars that werent supras with supra tail lights. So i thought it was something different, it sounds like from what all of you people are sayin is that this is overrated and overused. correct??
If you only seen 3 cars with supra taillights your pretty new to the game.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SlowLS
If you only seen 3 cars with supra taillights your pretty new to the game.
Ya, cos I have been fixing up V-8s and muscle cars, things of that nature. So i am pretty new to imports. I just got into it really big bout a year ago or so. I like the way you can fully custimize imports, and increase the value. See you cant do that with old school muscle cars, it will make the value drop tremendously.