Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wheel fitment???

Old 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru
Default Re: wheel fitment???

No, and the "so dumb" part was referring to the whole using adapters idea.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Registered member

SiR2EG6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dru
No, and the "so dumb" part was referring to the whole using adapters idea.
ive herd both sides on using adapters and how they r dangerous. but they say there dangerous if they not used correctly
Old 01-12-2011, 06:10 PM
dru
GUIBO!?

dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru dru

If you can't correctly spell "heard", how can you correctly use these adapters?
Old 01-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered member

SiR2EG6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dru
damn i think everybody knows what im tring to say. there must be alot of people out here who are much on grammer than knowing shit about cars....we do need more teachers. all you have to do is apply urself
Old 01-12-2011, 09:06 PM
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

Originally Posted by SiR2EG6
damn i think everybody knows what im tring to say. there must be alot of people out here who are much on grammer than knowing shit about cars....we do need more teachers. all you have to do is apply urself
The reason nobody has answered your question... is because we have no idea what the fuck it is. You have so much jibberish and retard going on it the op I can't even figure out what you're trying to ask.

And what makes you think they're cragars in the first place? A ton of people make smooth wheels.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:20 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Or you could just get other wheels and save the headache.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:44 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

exactly. NOBODY is going to help you out, if you have shitty grammar and bad attitude. "just google it, hey, actually i post it for you" no, you POST ALL THE NEEDED info first.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 AM
fuckyourmom

DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs DTFDubs

Those wheels look like dick.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dru
and you cant spell "go CHARGERS" dumbass fuck over here tryna correct everyones spelling
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by SiR2EG6
I dont have the wheels yet but im tring to figure out which size i need....I need help finding the right size/demensions for this wheel so that it will fit on a '93 Civic DX. The lug pattern on the civic is 4x100. I dont want to convert to 5 lug. I have no problem using an adapter to fit these wheels. I think the wheels are Cragar Smoothies (I could be wrong). I've seen these wheels before on a car at the Import Alliance meet 2010. The guy didnt have wheel spacers or a wheel adapter. They looked like they could have been 4x100 or 4x130. I want a 15in wheel, thats all that matters. the wheel specs can be found by google'n it. I have done so much research to get these wheels to fit but two wheel shops said the wheel would pass the fender.

I have the pic of the car they were on. If the owner sees this and wishes the pics be removed PM me.

Help would be greatly appreciated or someone leading me to the right direction to getting these wheels to fit my car like this. Thanks PM or POST on here
Quoted. And ok Ill try and help you.

I talked to this guy at IA (he stayed im my hotel) He had these wheels custom made in Cali. These are not something that you can just buy, you have to know what specs you want and how you want it to look to achieve this. I believe he said they were Steelies made with a custom Barrel and welded the holes shut and the wheels polished. So with that said GL.

Quick Reply: wheel fitment???