Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Who can ID CAMS

Old 10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Who can ID CAMS

hey man i already gave you a site to reference what kind of cams they were, and for some reason everyone keeps going on about skunk2, if they don't have one of those markings on them like the site says, then they are not skunk2, you might have blox or some other cams, and if you dont know what they are then be smart and just don't use them....and nagger i agree with you on the Skunk2 being a great cam, i have Skunk2 Stage3 ALL Motor cams on my setup and they are fucking sick, but as for the OP like a said if you don't know what they are don't use them until you do or don't use them at all....
Old 10-26-2008, 05:27 PM
︻╦╤─

DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk

Originally Posted by hang the nagger
yeah plenty of questions...

so saying...

"i dont know why your messing with skunks <shrug"

isnt badmouthing a skunk cam.... you could have easily said....

i think there are better cams for you setup. yadda yadda.

and i know wtf a OP is.... and if you were holding a convo in PM, you expect me to know when you and him have cute little inside talks about certain things.... its a pm i.e. PRIVATE MESSAGE....

you could have voiced your opinions in the pms again......

which im curious as to why you didnt....
Paxil, look it up, take a few. See, the Internet is full of individuals such as yourself, hypocrites, I'm one of them, albeit, I realize when I'm being one most of the times, though at times I need assistance. Consider this my assistance to you sport.

"cute little inside talks" -- nice touch and paints the perfect picture. Now, I see you have quite the following on this forum that many dictate as gospel, so I'll simply bow out of, disengage from, this conversation you wish to continue.

Semantics is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Though here's an eye opener for you, despite your self righteousness, my reply wasn't addressed to you... therefore, no I wouldn't expect you to know when he and I had our "cute little inside talks." Thus, the reference of "OP" which you indicated you know what it is. If you truly do, then why would you ask such a rhetorical question?

That's what makes me "curious." If only you were worthy of holding any further argument.

Let me now speak in nagger-tongue: "OP there are better suited cams for your application", hence the reason why I questioned why you were still messing with "Skunks."
Old 10-26-2008, 06:01 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

take this shit to SPO or let it go, or even better do it with PM's, the man is looking for an answer not a bitching contest, and you would lose to Nagger, he is king at the bitching back and forth game, hence why no one really fucks with him unless they use a fake name......
Old 10-26-2008, 06:04 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

this is skunk2 stage two---------- H08IN on intake and H08EX on exhaust
Old 10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

i understand what you are saying... but on a serious note....

WTF does my "following" have to do with anything in this instance....

you stated something that i think to anyone would sound like badmouthing, all i did was state that my opinion was a helluva lot diff then what you let me to believe....

now your petty little remarks like i need pills and shit is funny to me. i dont think its funny to anyone else... but i find them humorous for some reason.....

my "following" is not in here at all..... so why are you trying to use that as a argument in this case....

you may be being completely honest in your posts saying your werent badmouthing anything, but its much easier to proofread before you post to make it so you dont say the wrong thing.... and a altercation erupts from it....

im in plenty or room for arguements in this case because if i wasnt i wouldnt have posted.... i have been through many a set of cams, and had benefits and loses... yes there usually is a better cam then the S2 cams, but at the same time...... half the time, they are regrinds, which in my book.... are a NO NO.

but hey i dont know shit....