Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

WILL PAY SOMEONE TO LOWER MY CAR

Old 04-06-2008, 07:04 AM
--hat trick--

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423
Default Re: WILL PAY SOMEONE TO LOWER MY CAR

JUST SPRINGS..

WHO CARES HOW I TYPE..
Old 04-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

jcutler has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by benfloyd423
JUST SPRINGS..

WHO CARES HOW I TYPE..
Dude just goto like Auto Zone and rent a spring compress very very easy install. If you were closer I would help you for some beer.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:34 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by jcutler
Dude just goto like Auto Zone and rent a spring compress very very easy install. If you were closer I would help you for some beer.

post of the year just picking with you....not really
Old 04-07-2008, 07:44 AM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 4dr vtec
[/B]

post of the year just picking with you....not really
Well... jcutler might be an alcoholic, you never know what he'd do "for some beer". lol
Old 04-07-2008, 08:00 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

just springs huh....have fun bouncing around like many of those other lowered cars out there...(if your goin to put them on stock struts)and if it doesnt happen immediately, it wont take long....some advice,wait until you can buy the struts and have them installed at the same time...also a camber kit..im tired of towing guys cuz their tires blew out due to camber wear...
Old 04-07-2008, 10:43 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by SPAWN
just springs huh....have fun bouncing around like many of those other lowered cars out there...(if your goin to put them on stock struts)and if it doesnt happen immediately, it wont take long....some advice,wait until you can buy the struts and have them installed at the same time...also a camber kit..im tired of towing guys cuz their tires blew out due to camber wear...
take this man's advice..in all seriousness
Old 04-08-2008, 01:33 PM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

+10000
Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

or if you smart you wouldn't ride your wheels to you see belts.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:25 PM
--hat trick--

benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423

i totally agree but i bought springs that didnt have too much of a drop.. only like 1.0-1.2.. my intention if hopefully to do a whole suspension swap.. but im on a tight budget..it's a great suggestion and hopefully in the end i am able to swap everything... thanks for the help
Old 04-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Check PM's

Quick Reply: WILL PAY SOMEONE TO LOWER MY CAR