Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

wtf is going on?!?!

Old 12-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: wtf is going on?!?!

Originally Posted by MitsuColt
Many cars will rev limit pretty low, around 3k like you are experiencing if the MAP/MAS sensor has problems.. check that.

GaRn you're a genious. I finnally got around to spending some time with my car again today and i unplugged my MAF and then my motor smoothed out so i was like ok.....rev'ed its up. No more revie then i said, " lets drive this bitch" so with my clicking cv axle and all we drove it aronnd for about 15 minutes. Shit feels so good, just idles gay but thanks for the help. I happy now ... guess its time to boost it.....
Just seen it happen more than a few times hehe.. be sure you replace that though, kind of important hehe