Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

WTF! Why is my car so fast?

Old 03-23-2007, 09:48 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: WTF! Why is my car so fast?

please post up that phone number. please?? and chris davis??? not the same chris davis that used to work at dominos in williamsburg?? lol.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:51 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by big_turbo_b16
why would you ban me? i did'nt even threaten anyone. i was simply stating that if they wanted.... they could come see me. I'm actually a nice person. I just wont tollerate being dissrespected.
well you better learn how to tolerate it. this is vadriven, get used to it......
oh and btw, a b16 on ten pounds of boost is nothing spectacular. probably not even 300whp.

Last edited by DickButt; 03-23-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:06 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

the conversation is done... but let it be known.... im not one of your little friends.
That's cool, I don't rape my friends, so you're in luck.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

youve dont even know what i drive. schmuck
Who the fuck cares, your a goddamn moron..... its obvious, and i will fuck your face

i dare you to say that to my face.
i will fucking say it to your face, and when im done i will fuck your face

and again.... you dont even know what i drive.
Refer to above, and i will fuck your face

i may be new to this little forum. but i am by no means new.
Your a NOOB and a faggot ass bitch. and i will fuck your face

too all of you E-thugs.... you should watch what you say to people that you dont know. I could be a deranged psychopath, armed to the teeth and hell bent on giving your torso more holes than swiss cheese. you think because you hide behind you computer monitors your safe...*shaking my head* .. this is wrong. if you think your hard... and want to come see me....my name is chris davis. if you know "slow spool" you know where to find me... he's my roomate.
Its obvious from everything you posted you are the e-thug/e-racer/e-villiage idiot here so get the fuck out of here before i fuck your face
Old 03-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by SlowSpool
You are all dumb fucks for even speaking on this topic that is a year old, The OP of this thread was a loser 16year old that thought he was racing people, when in actuality he was probably being laughed at cuz he was driving a POS HONDA! just like half of you losers right now, and probably upgraded to something better like a VW or Audi, and you guys still shitting yourselves over a car you've probably owned over 10years and still run the sametimes at the 1/4 that you did when you were 18. Get a Life and drop the fuckin subject....If you don't think a B16 motor with 300whp can't spin passed 80mph, you faggets either have some real fuckin slow Honda's or are some bitch ass *****z! Have any of you even been to a real race track? Have any of you fuckin losers taken your $2,000 Rice Bucket to a Time Attack or Auto-x? Probably not, the POS probably wouldn't turn, or would spin wheel the whole time! Any which way you look at it; your STILL GAY!

Dude I would watch your face with comments like that, If you want to come out tonight and end up looking like this, fine with me!

I'm not gonna check this bullshit thread anymore, but if you guys still want to talk shit and get laid the fuck down, Big Turbo B16 feel free to post my phone number on here and we will have pictures up in the morning of how these Internet Butt Thugs look like after I'm done with them!

wow, your an even bigger dumb fuck than your gay ass boyfriend/roommate here
Old 03-23-2007, 11:22 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

I thought it was what rpm you can spin in what gear not at 80.

and you my friend. if you can spin at 80. let me cop those scooter wheels