Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

zc boost?

Old 12-18-2005, 05:44 PM
-HUFF-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
non-vtecpower has disabled reputation
Default Re: zc boost?

Originally Posted by gene
actually the last production dohc zc non vtec was in 1995

In japan..
Old 12-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by non-vtecpower
Ok If this Project was being done by someone that knew what they were doing and a little bit of money to put into it then yeah it WILL work.. For how long But this is a Damn high schooler with a stock ZC that is talking shit about how a ZC will last under 20 psi.. Bottom line it will not last if it isnt properly done right.. Who ever puts 20 psi on a ZC, LS, B20 ...ect with stock internals must not care about the motor to much... I dont care what size turbo.

Edit:

heres a more Logical bottom line :

1.no one gives a fuck how long it will last..motors are a dime a dozen.
2. no one gives a fuck if hes in high school,or a professional hondaboy motor expert
3.Whoever puts down 20psi on a LS or B20,and can make it last,know what they are doing.

and no one gives a fuck if you care what size turbo,but its common sense,and if you dont care that turbo size matters,you obviously dont have any.

like i said before...20psi on a ZC can be done..it might not last long,but who cares,it all depends on the turbo size,heat range,and How well it is tuned.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:45 PM
square1motorsports

90 hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok If this Project was being done by someone that knew what they were doing and a little bit of money to put into it then yeah it WILL work.. For how long But this is a Damn high schooler with a stock ZC that is talking shit about how a ZC will last under 20 psi.. Bottom line it will not last if it isnt properly done right.. Who ever puts 20 psi on a ZC, LS, B20 ...ect with stock internals must not care about the motor to much... I dont care what size turbo.

Edit:
agreed. but it will last if it is done right.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:46 PM
-HUFF-

Originally Posted by BoostLag

2. no one gives a fuck if hes in high school,or a professional hondaboy motor expert
3.Whoever puts down 20psi on a LS or B20,and can make it last,know what they are doing.

and no one gives a fuck if you care what size turbo,but its common sense,and if you dont care that turbo size matters,you obviously dont have any.

like i said before...20psi on a ZC can be done..it might not last long,but who cares,it all depends on the turbo size,heat range,and How well it is tuned.

You are a idiot
Old 12-18-2005, 05:48 PM
-HUFF-

Originally Posted by 90 hatch
agreed. but it will last if it is done right.

Ok If this Project was being done by someone that knew what they were doing and a little bit of money to put into it then yeah it WILL work..
Old 12-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

You are a idiot

thats all you have to say?? after i proved you dont know what the fuck you are talking about?? no wonder why so many people with hondas are retarded,and cant make it lower than a 14 second car.

when you can run 12's in your "nonvtecpower" honda...let me know.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:50 PM
square1motorsports

90 hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

You are a idiot
you sound like the idiot to me. stock internals on 20psi will stay together if done right. . just ask Gene. he has tuned many cars an stock internal on alot of boost and they are still together.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by 90 hatch
you sound like the idiot to me. stock internals on 20psi will stay together if done right. . just ask Gene. he has tuned many cars an stock internal on alot of boost and they are still together.

looks like im not the only one who knows you dont know what the fuck your talking about.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:54 PM
-HUFF-

Originally Posted by BoostLag

1. People do care how long there motor will last.

Ok If this Project was being done by someone that knew what they were doing and a little bit of money to put into it then yeah it WILL work.. Edit:
DO I NEED TO KEEP REPEATING THIS?

3. You are still a idiot
Old 12-18-2005, 05:54 PM
-HUFF-

We are saying the same shit...

Quick Reply: zc boost?