Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

zc boost?

Old 12-18-2005, 06:18 PM
square1motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
90 hatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: zc boost?

Originally Posted by non-vtecpower
I have said nothing un-true.. You on the other had have Built how many motors?? You talk like someone that bought a integra and turboed it and now knows everything..You dont have anything to prove to anybody..Dont get butt hurt.. We are both saying the same fucking thing. But IMO 20 psi on stock internal 15 year old motor and up ZC is just stupid.. So continue to post the same things over and over again.. The obvious has been stated.. You are a idiot.
it may be stupid, but the question at hand is, can it be done. not if it is stupid or not. i wanna be an idiot too.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

I have said nothing un-true.. You on the other had have Built how many motors?? You talk like someone that bought a integra and turboed it and now knows everything..You dont have anything to prove to anybody..Dont get butt hurt.. We are both saying the same fucking thing. But IMO 20 psi on stock internal 15 year old motor and up ZC is just stupid.. So continue to post the same things over and over again.. The obvious has been stated.. You are a idiot.

im not talking like anything..i said a lot of people are giving untrue,and ignorant opinions in this thread,and you are one of them. he never came in this thread asking the longevity of a Zc motor on 20 psi..he asked if it could be done..and you tried to tell him it was dumb,and that it wouldnt last,completely avoiding the subject. theres no point in arguing this one..two different people called you an idiot...majority rules....idiot.

we are not saying the same thing,because i refuse to be put in the same knowledge category as someone who wouldnt ask the guy "what kind of turbo are you gonna be running 20psi on"...i would never tell anyone "it cant be done,its not gonna be reliable"...those are words of someone who doesnt know what the fuck they are doing,and havent seen real tuners,and real people build REAL motors.

you are now approaching level 2 idiot status...care to continue on?
Old 12-18-2005, 06:23 PM
square1motorsports

90 hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostLag
im not talking like anything..i said a lot of people are giving untrue,and ignorant opinions in this thread,and you are one of them. he never came in this thread asking the longevity of a Zc motor on 20 psi..he asked if it could be done..and you tried to tell him it was dumb,and that it wouldnt last,completely avoiding the subject. theres no point in arguing this one..two different people called you an idiot...majority rules....idiot.

we are not saying the same thing,because i refuse to be put in the same knowledge category as someone who wouldnt ask the guy "what kind of turbo are you gonna be running 20psi on"...i would never tell anyone "it cant be done,its not gonna be reliable"...those are words of someone who doesnt know what the fuck they are doing,and havent seen real tuners,and real people build REAL motors.

you are now approaching level 2 idiot status...care to continue on?
he already went past level 3 idiot status. good night everyone and yes it can be done. just ask Gene.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:30 PM
-HUFF-

non-vtecpower has disabled reputation

OMGZZ LEVEL 3 IDIOT STATUS!!

You on the other had have Built how many motors?? ..

those are words of someone who doesnt know what the fuck they are doing,and havent seen real tuners,and real people build REAL motors.
You watched someone build a motor and now you are a Honda god..

Im going to bed... Goodnight
Old 12-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

OMGZZ LEVEL 3 IDIOT STATUS!!

You watched someone build a motor and now you are a Honda god..

Im going to bed... Goodnight

give it a rest....its ok to be ignorant sometimes,just dont act like you know what you are talking about,if you're pumping out worthless opinions.

goodnite.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:41 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

OMG STFU
Old 12-18-2005, 06:43 PM
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

when you can run 12's in your "nonvtecpower" honda...let me know.
(stock d16y7+ported/clipped 15g)= 12.60's@116 mph it can be done...
Old 12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by gene
(stock d16y7+ported/clipped 15g)= 12.60's@116 mph it can be done...
i wasnt being serious..i was making a pun on his name.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Moriar has disabled reputation

i wasnt being serious..i was making a pun on his name.

your a fucking retard..

Fuckin 05's go back to English 11
Old 12-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by Moriar
your a fucking retard..

Fuckin 05's go back to English 11

you are just as stupid as your other buddy..coming in here,saying nothing but "you're a retard"...ive been on this site same time as u...04..i just get banned alot....so shut the fuck up.

Quick Reply: zc boost?