Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Jan 12th BCC autocross at Pungo

Old 01-15-2003, 07:13 AM
///m thrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trip has disabled reputation

does someone want to vidoe tape me next time??? i want to run the hoosiers one more time maybe (not on a team) and try to get some good drift footage.
Old 01-15-2003, 08:05 AM

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by trip
does someone want to vidoe tape me next time??? i want to run the hoosiers one more time maybe (not on a team) and try to get some good drift footage.
I can video tape you as long as we are not in the same heat. So are you leaving Team BMW? I already told Beno that you were running with the team.

And BTW, the video footage I did take should be up on TeamBodega.com some time today. I took footage of Bret (yellow mustang), Beno (black Honda Civic) and Terry (silver 350Z). I also have some "M3 Cam" footage. If you don't know what that is, you will have to just wait and see .......
Old 01-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Red_Top
I have some videos of the race. They are at this link
http://www.uofferit.com/video/
They will only be there for a little while so if you did not get them, haha. Also do not play them from my server. Download then play from your own machine please.
hey i cant download mine to my computer...
1: slow computer with no memory
2: cant leave computer on for 4 hours to get it.

so could someone PLEASE...PLEASE save it on a disk or something and mail it to me or something? PuWeeze???
Old 01-15-2003, 06:33 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

i would love to still be on team b///Mw but only if you guys want me... truly i was horrible this sunday. 9th place to 31st place yikes what is up with that i mean i know there were new people but i gotta get my act together. so maybe if new tires come in then i will rejoin the team but im retiring for now i think. lets say mr brochu for the next race cause i got college stuff to take care of also and family may not want me racing...
Old 01-15-2003, 06:46 PM

Trip,

Don't beat yourself up so much. It is supposed to be fun, remember? In any event, we still did well as a team, even with your "dismal" performance !!! If you can't make it, that is fine. But if I see you there, and you plan on driving, you had better have your game face on because you WILL be driving with us .....

On a side note, you guys check out the link below. It is some video I have been playing around with. It is footage I took at the BCC auto-x. I have not bought the final version of the video software so there is a big "demo" sign on it, but you can still get the idea.

BCC Video
Old 01-15-2003, 07:45 PM

Here is another one without the big "Demo" in the middle. Same basic footage though. Still experimenting.............

BBC Video 2
Old 01-15-2003, 08:01 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by Red_Top
I have some videos of the race. They are at this link
http://www.uofferit.com/video/
They will only be there for a little while so if you did not get them, haha. Also do not play them from my server. Download then play from your own machine please.
whew, that server's slow. but it's better than nothing. if i have time, i'll try to get adobe premier up and running again, and hopefully a later version that has the better codecs, and i'll try to convert those movies to .mpg

Originally posted by trip
i would love to still be on team b///Mw but only if you guys want me... truly i was horrible this sunday. 9th place to 31st place yikes what is up with that i mean i know there were new people but i gotta get my act together. so maybe if new tires come in then i will rejoin the team but im retiring for now i think. lets say mr brochu for the next race cause i got college stuff to take care of also and family may not want me racing...
trip, i've seen you drive...you're good. in case you didn't notice, everyone w/ slicks or r-compounds seem to do bad that day, most like b/c of temperature and a dusty course. i'm sure you'll bring it back around next time.
Old 01-15-2003, 08:22 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

i don't know if this happened w/ anyone else, but i see no video from Red_Top's files, just audio.
Old 01-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lightningd
i don't know if this happened w/ anyone else, but i see no video from Red_Top's files, just audio.
Me to I had to use a different Computer to view it. At least my car sounded good with no picture.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:23 AM
co driver

word, it works on andrew's computer, but not mine. considering is a Windows format, it might need a certain feature out of a newer processor to run. i dunno. but i watched the video and it's cool as shit. Good going Jason!