Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)

Old 06-02-2003, 08:06 PM
co driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by PWRVTEC
I will admite that I had never seen an event until yesterday, and I will give it up to you guys that run, and it looks fun, but people that have an ego and try to point people out and make a false statements of what they thought I did get a and have a nice day....
what you gotta do is take the ego, and shove it back in their face w/ da skillz. then they can't say ish.
Old 06-03-2003, 03:50 AM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that your answer to everthing "Look, I am a good driver" Sometimes you need to discuss the issue in a adult manner and attempt to resolve it. "Skillz" has nothing to do with it.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:21 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

yes, b/c the only way to teach cocky bastards is kick their ass, yeah yeah! hehe. plus i'm not good w/ communication skills anyways, so i stick to what i think i'm good at.

we tried talking w/ saddam. his bitch ass wouldn't listen. so we kicked his ass.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:41 AM
Mr. Inconspicuous

LOL. Ok, but for the record. Beating this guy at the track will not make him a better/nicer person. He and I used to run similiar times. Means nothing in the end.
Old 06-03-2003, 06:57 AM
spin baby spin

ZoomZoomH is an unknown quantity at this point

I like DC region SCCA, they have national backing so their autox events don't get cancelled because of local car club councils' politics
Old 06-04-2003, 05:30 PM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm curious.. What happened? I didn't get to attend because I was on call and got paged out. Spent most of the day working..

But like was said, at ANY competitive event, you will run into egos. You think SCCA/AUTOX is bad? Try IASCA Sound Offs, Holy shit there are some serious ego's there! 100X worse then autox. I competed in both the Pro and Amature classes at IASCA and finally gave it up because there were too many egos.. met a bunch of nice people too, but more assholes then not.

I run with both "big" clubs in the area, and there are people at BOTH that I stay away from... It's much harder for me at TSCC events since I'm a board member and have to play mediary or complaint taker a lot of times and it's no fun.. Whether you can out drive them or not, you have to take it with a grain of salt. It really depends on what you did..

For example.. if you were doing 50 through the Paddock, you deserved to get your ass chewed out (like happened to someone at the last ACU4 event). But, if say you parked in the wrong line for the event, then No, you don't deserve it.. It really depends on what you did/happened.
Old 06-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

I have a hard time taking this serious. You attend one event and have something bad happen and give up. Then you post about it but make no attempt to explain yourself or resolve the issue. You must not want to do this very badly to give up so fast. Your loss. Autocrossing is a lot of fun until you start hitting a roadcourse. Then it seems kinda tame.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:05 PM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck this.. I have balls.. Are you talking about Dave Zigler? Drives a Red CP Camero?! If you are, I'm REALLY curious about what happened, because Dave usually only goes off on someone when they do something worth being yelled at... For example, he yelled at Christopher at the last ACU4 event because he went through the finish beams, and kept that speed THROUGH the paddock and back to the grid.. He needed a talking too....
Old 06-04-2003, 07:57 PM
co driver

a red camaro....that explains it.

j/p
Old 06-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

I figured I would wait to post and see how many people would post and state things to back him up.

Ok here is the deal. I was leaving the event and if anyone knows my car, they know that the 4puck clutch I have sqeals if slipped, so I slipped the clutch some so that I did not engage hard and make a bunch of noise (open downpipe) in 1st gear I made it up to about 15-25mph (i was not looking since I was not going that fast) and then let off so that I slow down before the rocky and muddy exit.

I saw many guys running faster through the pit area or paddock, and thought nothing of the what I had done. He then proceeds over to chew my ass out loud enough to draw attention to the situation that needed no attention. I have been through many pit areas at different events and know the rules.

He then says a bunch of shit in regards to popping my BOV off and such, and if he really, knew anything he would know that the size of turbo I have I would not even attempt to try and blow off since that would require a hell of alot more throttle to do so. Plus to drive through an event and blow off a BOV and rev, or hit rev limiters is just as I will say RICE....

If i really wanted to be an ass I would have stage or my rev limiter when he was talking and done a big fucking burnout, like the ones that do it when everyone is trying to chill....But once again I am not like that and see no need in it.

There are people that were witness to what I did, and know what happend, and those that I wont name, felt the same as I did on the matter, but I will let them speak if they feel inclined to....

Thanks and have a nice day.....

Quick Reply: SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)