Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] American Pride

Old 07-11-2006 | 05:20 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: [757] American Pride

Originally Posted by blu99teg
My friend had his car towed there to get fixed. And they said they had to order a part to fix it(97 dodge intrepid) and they would call him when it was fixed. Well, they never called him, and when he went to find out what was up(4 months later) they had sold it out from under him. They said that it was there too long and they couldn't get the part to fix it. He is dealing with the police now. They also have no idea who they sold it to.
it took your friend 4 months to go find out what was up?
Old 07-11-2006 | 07:41 AM
Lost Cat Magnet

drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blu99teg
My friend had his car towed there to get fixed. And they said they had to order a part to fix it(97 dodge intrepid) and they would call him when it was fixed. Well, they never called him, and when he went to find out what was up(4 months later) they had sold it out from under him. They said that it was there too long and they couldn't get the part to fix it. He is dealing with the police now. They also have no idea who they sold it to.
yeah, i think we arent getting the whole story here.
Old 07-11-2006 | 09:35 AM
Registered Member

blu99teg is on a distinguished road

Yeah that is the whole story. He is a worthless guy. He got another car so he didn't really care about this one. It was his fault though. I told him all the time to go check on it. He isn't very responsible.
Old 12-01-2006 | 08:21 PM
Registered Member

LindoRiqueno02 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i can def say that american pride is the WORST place to go....when i originally bought my car(or lets just say piece of sh*t) it was good for like a month....then suddently everythin...(and sadly i mean everythin) was messin up....so long story short i went there bc my dad went there for an engine swap that he had no prob with them...and i have gone to them at least 3 more times to fix what i originally fixed....and now i need to go back again bc somethin else that i paid for is messed up again....well i paid to have them fix my car once and have gone there a total of 4 times and need to go again when i have time....so yea they suck and NEVER go there....
Old 12-03-2006 | 10:46 PM
Registered Member

hkboy87 is an unknown quantity at this point

oops, posted on the wrong thread