Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

(757) Berts Alignment

Old 03-15-2007, 05:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93DelSlo has disabled reputation
Default (757) Berts Alignment

Hey guys,
I found a thread bragging about this place in the 757 forums and decided after getting my car aligned yesterday that these people deserve this post!
they are great people, allow you to watch them while they do the work, they explain everything they are doing and why. they will align any vehicle that can fit into the shop dont matter if its slammed! Great work and great prices.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation
Default Re: (757) Berts Alignment

Chris has always done me right. I take all my cars to him. great people up there. good with scheduling.

Last season I aligned my car to my race specs and asked if i could sit in there for that weight setting. he said it wouldnt make a bit of difference on the settings but i could anyway. he did the whole alignment with me in there, i stepped out. and nothing changed. he knows his stuff. I trust him with my cars and my family's and customers'
Old 03-15-2007, 06:14 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

I deal with Clint when i get alligned. He does great work and will allign to whatever you would like. Whether it be to stock specs or changing caster, camber and toe for your race car. They do it all and for competitive prices.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

i told them that they were on this site and so far no bad comments! after seeing the work and talking to the people which treat you like your at home (free popcorn, t.v., coke!) i decided to brag some myself! i wont be going anywhere else!
Old 03-16-2007, 08:50 AM
FUCK THIEVES

G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec

where is this place and how much?
Old 03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

It's in Va Beach, just off of Virginia Beach blvd. at 305 Rose Marie Ave. Between Independence blvd. and Whichduck rd.

Phone: 757-499-2828
Old 03-17-2007, 09:10 AM

2lateJr. is an unknown quantity at this point

how much is an alignment there?
Old 03-21-2007, 02:58 AM
Registered Member

it is pretty much right beside cycle world on va beach blvd. they aligned and adjusted my front camber for $60, the back would of been $120 (lots more work!)
Old 10-31-2008, 06:17 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Bringing this thread back because I took my BMW there yesterday and I was blown away by how these guys operate. Merchants has done my alignment twice and instead of pulling to the right, Id pull to the left. In order to take advantage of my "warranty" I went to other Merchants locations and they wouldnt even touch it. So finally it was recommended I go to Bert's and Clint helped me. He actually took the time to test drive the car so he actually knows what I am dealing with, makes some adjustments and test drives again. Then he had me go into the shop and under the car with him so he could show me the why's and how's of BMW engineering. Then he explained the whole problem had nothing to do with my alignment, its my tires which was proven to me by a simple rotation. So I spent time and $$ going no where with other shops and Bert's figured it out. And he didn't charge me for the alignment since he couldn't correct it, to boot! A++ to Bert's Alignment.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:08 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I will be going to see them in the next week or two

Quick Reply: (757) Berts Alignment