Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

auto muffler king in newport news, va

Old 08-22-2007 | 04:25 PM
Registered Member

jond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default auto muffler king in newport news, va

I asked where to take my car in another forum and a lot of people recommened 'auto muffler king' in newport news va. And they said to talk to Keven. He's the shop owner and does great custom fab work.

I went to him today with my NSX and he spent 4 hours making sure my exhaust came out perfect. He did extremely good work. Definitally exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone. He consulted with me about how to angle the muffler, 'if it went this way it would show more at the bottom but, the the tips would be at this angle', yada yada. Then he would take some messurements, go to the back, and come out with some custom bent pipe that just fit perfect. Everything he did just reaked of experience.
He charged a lot less than what I was expecting too.

It's about an hour and 20-30 minutes from Richmond. Worth the drive if you want good work.

http://www.automufflerking.com/
Old 08-22-2007 | 05:10 PM
04 M3

BzTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: auto muffler king in newport news, va

iv been there also before. i have took any car iv had since i was 17 to them they do a+ work.
Old 08-30-2007 | 03:34 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

yea they are the exhaust shop to go to in the area hands down. kevin is awesome at fabing up custom exhaust systems. I to have taken all my cars i've had since i was 16 up there..
Old 08-30-2007 | 07:27 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

Does this shop do mandrel bends?
Old 08-30-2007 | 01:55 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally Posted by jond
I asked where to take my car in another forum and a lot of people recommened 'auto muffler king' in newport news va. And they said to talk to Keven. He's the shop owner and does great custom fab work.

I went to him today with my NSX and he spent 4 hours making sure my exhaust came out perfect. He did extremely good work. Definitally exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anyone. He consulted with me about how to angle the muffler, 'if it went this way it would show more at the bottom but, the the tips would be at this angle', yada yada. Then he would take some messurements, go to the back, and come out with some custom bent pipe that just fit perfect. Everything he did just reaked of experience.
He charged a lot less than what I was expecting too.

It's about an hour and 20-30 minutes from Richmond. Worth the drive if you want good work.

http://www.automufflerking.com/
+1 for Muffler King. They did a awsome job on my Dump tube @ a awsome price.
Old 08-30-2007 | 03:55 PM
Registered Member

anothercivic has disabled reputation

im taking my oil pan their this sat for tapping
Old 08-30-2007 | 04:05 PM
LP LP --> LK HP

BOOST FR3AK will become famous soon enoughBOOST FR3AK will become famous soon enough

Keven is the fuckin man... Prices are more then Fair!!!
Old 08-31-2007 | 02:56 AM
Turbo VTEC-E

black6gen can only hope to improve
Cool Re: auto muffler king in newport news, va

Would they fab up a test pipe?
Old 08-31-2007 | 06:14 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by black6gen
Would they fab up a test pipe?
nope
Old 09-02-2007 | 05:50 AM
Registered Member

kenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the roughkenbdSi is a jewel in the rough

the guy kevin does good work. He has done couple of welds for me with excellent quality. I plan on havin him do my roll cage.

Quick Reply: auto muffler king in newport news, va