Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

kpro tuner in va. shad sawyer at accuracy automotive vs. inline pro vs. hybrid garage

Old 07-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hwany00007 has disabled reputation
Default kpro tuner in va. shad sawyer at accuracy automotive vs. inline pro vs. hybrid garage

hi guys, i am looking for the best kpro tuner for my 2002 acura rsx type-s.
it's turbo charged, and my set up is....
gt3076r
3" all the way to the back
rc 750cc injector with bosch fuel pump

looking to make at least 350whp to 400whp.

i've been searching alot, and narrowed down to these three...
shad sawyer at accuracy automotive(located 40 minutes from me)
inline pro(located 2hrs 30 minutes from me)
jon at hybrid garage(located 2hrs 20 minutes from me)

i will have to tow my car to tuner, but i really don't care how much i drive.
i am looking for the best tuner and have alot of experience tuning kpro with k20a2 engine and turbo charged.

i've heard good things about all of them, but not many about tuning kpro.
so please if you guys have experiend in tuning(not engine build or whatever) or have heard good things about them in tuning, please let me know. i need best tuner!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
Default Re: kpro tuner in va. shad sawyer at accuracy automotive vs. inline pro vs. hybrid ga

I seen on Matt Shue's web page he tuned a few Kpro before. He has a good rep here. But if it was me, am willing to drive to
Evans tuning. He tuned alot of Boosted RSX putting down 400+ hp on 12-13psi.

O BTW, you prob don't remember me but you bought my Turbo manifold last year.

Last edited by Wii; 07-27-2007 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: kpro tuner in va. shad sawyer at accuracy automotive vs. inline pro vs. hybrid ga

shad most def. he has experience with kseries, in fact has an all motor kseries race car thats puts on great numbers. he has always helped me out in the past, built and tuned an NA setup almost 2 years ago for me. i highly reccommend him for the tuning you need. you wont be let down.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:07 AM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

jon's been tuning kpro for few yrs.
Been doing swaps for yrs before the hype.
tunes kpro on the regular and has done sev turbo K series cars.
Theres a street race hatch there also that runs for them with tsx swap etc.
I know price is right as well.
My .02

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...=hybrid+garage
Old 07-28-2007, 08:19 AM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

I can't speak on anyone elses tuning but I've seen Shad's tuning first hand & even on my own Honda and I know he knows what he's doing. No questions asked.

If you want to feel comfortable with someone who's knowledegable and experienced especially when it comes to Hondas/Acuras (hondata,kpro,s100-s300) than look no further...Shad is dat dude!

Last edited by Lord_Vegeta; 07-28-2007 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Hook_7 has disabled reputation

shad tuned my buddies 4 door ef and he is putting down over 300+ to the wheels
Old 07-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Tuning B-series & K-Series are kind of different. K-series takes a little bit more long because you gotta tune the Cam angles. So I would carefully choose your tuner who has experience in tuning Cam angles.

Last edited by Wii; 07-28-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Wii
I seen on Matt Shue's web page he tuned a few Kpro before. He has a good rep here. But if it was me, am willing to drive to
Evans tuning. He tuned alot of Boosted RSX putting down 400+ hp on 12-13psi.

O BTW, you prob don't remember me but you bought my Turbo manifold last year.
oh yea i remember you, you have id "insperation" at crubrsx lives in denbigh lol
well i am willing to drive up to nova but not pa because i have to tow my car and it's an expensive rental
Old 07-28-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

Call up www.tempestracing.net
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

thanks for all the comments guys!!! but yea, ^ he is definitely right, k20a2 needs cam angle adjusted, and i need person who have tuned k20a2(acura rsx type-s) many times. i prefer they have their own dyno located at their shop, and know what he's doing.

dang, it's hard to decide. if someone say negative argument one certain shop, i can just cross that one off the list, but i only hear good comments on all of them!!! lol. well as of now, if they are all good,shad is probably one i would go to, because he located only 40 minutes from where i live, but the question is... does he have any experience on tuning cam angle, and has tuned many turbo charged k20a2, and what dyno system he uses....

jon at hybrid garage
brian fisher at inline pro
shad sawyer at accuracy automotive

and i just received a p.m from dyno inc. and they are interested in tuning my k20a2...

Quick Reply: kpro tuner in va. shad sawyer at accuracy automotive vs. inline pro vs. hybrid garage