Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

Old 08-09-2009 | 11:20 AM
No Digs

thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight
Default Re: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey

yep. RameyBuilt spits hot fiyaaaa
Old 08-24-2009 | 10:24 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Ncie guy. Easy to talk to, not an awkward moment. He and his staff are top notch. Gave me a quote (best price in town). Had the product waiting for me. Was in and out in under 30 minutes. Hell was even nice enough to show me and explain to me what i was looking at when he was base mapping!
Old 09-03-2009 | 02:45 PM
Gingerbread Man

Dm69atown is on a distinguished road

Wow, where to start. I just got my car back from Shawn yesterday and I was in awe.... He really knows his stuff,
I simply can't express how great the service is there, well worth every penny spent. He kept me updated on the progress of the car, unlike some other shops who never even bother to call their customers once. Well long story short, This guy is great, he knows his shit (pardon my french). Would recommend him to anyone looking for professional help. You guys will be getting more business from me in the future.
Thanks again Shawn!!
Old 10-15-2009 | 12:44 PM
Registered Member

Tujin is an unknown quantity at this point

Went and checked out some work he's doing for me yesterday. The intercooler pipes he made look better than any I've seen from shops that specialize in my car! Amazing work.
Old 10-20-2009 | 06:08 PM
kc!s@fl!P

92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA 92tegfrmVA

Another great job by shawn tunning my car today.. He had helped me with some of my wiring and fuel issue. Thanks Dude!
Old 10-21-2009 | 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

ill be out there today, hes working on my car for a little! Also fixed the gf's! well trusted!
Old 10-21-2009 | 12:53 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Rameys the man.. Always there when i call and ask for something. Plus he goes out of his way to help you out.
Old 10-21-2009 | 04:50 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by Sage Auto
Rameys the man.. Always there when i call and ask for something. Plus he goes out of his way to help you out.
Don't forget he even came to the shop to pick the teg up and trailor it to the his shop when it wasn't running.

Did amazing welding on my exhaust!!! +1 for Ramey
Old 10-29-2009 | 05:27 AM
Registered member

c1turbo will become famous soon enough

Went down from richmond to get a torque mount for my buddys swap....but Shawn had everything to finish the swap...awesome guy to deal with....cant wait to see the SI at MIR
Old 10-29-2009 | 05:39 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

cool dude, came by and bullshitted for a while the other night.

Quick Reply: Ramey Built - Shawn Ramey