Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 01:32 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

well worth the day/night. me and him called it even after he let me drive it. see yall in maryland. the 26th. DO IT.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:45 AM
boost this!!

turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi turbocivicsi
Thumbs up Re: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

Fisrt off I'd like to say thanks Shad!! I appericate the help to make this car turn numbers I'd never thought it could. This guy took alot of this time to tune my car it was like 6+ hours and man Mike and Brian had us cracking up the whole time. I'd have to agree with the title of this thread and say you are most defenitly the BEST TUNER IN VA. Thanks for helping me reach my goal of 600whp and he made the car turn 650whp and 440ft.lbs torque @ 30psi. Also I have never had anyone call and make sure we made it home alright like Shad did, truely and super nice guy. Thanks again hope to see you at the track.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:59 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

best guy in the world right there, saved me a ton of trouble with the ball joints on my wifes car, it was utterly ridiculous, i had no idea that someone on the planet could change front lower ball joints this quickly, hes the man. glad i took it to him cause i would have been in the garage all day and pressing shit out and way more trouble than its worth. Shad is PRO.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Moar Boost

<3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters

Great shop great guys. Built my motor and Shad tuned it. 400hp/300tq Non-vtec boost. Got all straight answers and will go back for more. Thumbs up.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:43 PM
build it

choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22 choad22

great guy great tuner goes out of his way to help anyone
Old 01-30-2010, 03:59 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I just want to say thanks to Dan from Accuracy today.

I was driving in the snow and slid off the path, my Si got stuck. Dan was a passer-by and he stopped to offer some help. Recognized it was me and then he headed home for a tow-rope. Dan pulled me back onto the road as his family ate dinner at home.

I owe a big thanks to you man. Lunch on me or something, least I can do.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:01 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Another big thanks to these guys. Talked to Dan about getting some things done, brought the wifes car in for some maintenance. After being in Shads capable hands its running beautifully smooth and nice and quiet again. Always cool and helpful. Theyll always have my business.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:08 AM

RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28 RankZ-28

Shad tune my JRSC EM1 last night, awesome guy, friendly and VERY knowledgeable. After my experience last night I will never take a car anywhere else but him. Thanks again Shad!
Old 03-31-2010, 03:14 PM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

Originally Posted by RankZ-28
Shad tune my JRSC EM1 last night, awesome guy, friendly and VERY knowledgeable. After my experience last night I will never take a car anywhere else but him. Thanks again Shad!
glad u got everything straight with the jrsc. sorry it was missing a piece or two i paid for it to get removed but i guess a few parts was lost. definitely did good going to Shad.

Last edited by ant*; 03-31-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Banned

iLOVEtubas has disabled reputation

So will mind telling us what brand of your car ??And share some pics ?

Quick Reply: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!