Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 01:49 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

end of story. I love these guys.

My wifes tsx was making an ugly noise when the a/c was on. Had her bring it over to accuracy to have it looked at it and see what was up.. The tensioner was bad, they had a used one lying around. They put the used tensioner on to quickly fix the problem to get my wife on her way and well order a new tensioner if this one messes up. No more noises, and then they refused to take any money for fixing it . WTF ?, when do you hear of a business doing that ?. Cant say how awesome that is. Ive have work done there for years and will continue to do so. A++ for Shad and Dan. thanks for getting the wifes car straight , cant thank you enough.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered member

240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss

Sr20 with power fc. Can they can hook me up?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

im in desperate need of a tune and they NEVER answer thier phone......is the number from the OP the right one???? its the same # google gives too.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:22 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

757 548 9227. so yea, thats correct.

what time do you call ? they arent formally open on the weekends either. always answer when Ive called. maybe they are on vacation this week or something.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

well damn....we are trying to get the track car tuned before tuesday...ill try on monday then

thank you
Old 09-27-2010, 04:37 AM
00 ebp em1

jdm90brx has disabled reputation

thas right he has always hooked me up great guy i put the name out there and got him work
Old 09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1

Originally Posted by NoTorque
well damn....we are trying to get the track car tuned before tuesday...ill try on monday then

thank you
We are open mon/fri 8:30 to 6:00 the number is correct 757-548-9227 or you can pm me on here. If you call the shop you will probally get Dan. You can talk to him or leave a number and Ill call you back. Thanks Shad
Old 10-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Red is the new green

I just wanted to thank Shad on behalf of Alliance auto. he tuned the hatch for us last night perfect so far. we were putting down numbers we didnt think a k20a3 could do safely. so far weve done highway test pulls, does nothing but spin tires.

will update with a time slip this friday or saturday test and tune.

once again, thank you.

btw, how did the s2000 do last night?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1

Originally Posted by NoTorque
I just wanted to thank Shad on behalf of Alliance auto. he tuned the hatch for us last night perfect so far. we were putting down numbers we didnt think a k20a3 could do safely. so far weve done highway test pulls, does nothing but spin tires.

will update with a time slip this friday or saturday test and tune.

once again, thank you.

btw, how did the s2000 do last night?
You are welcome. As far as the the s2k goes it did good it made 400ish. With no issues.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

Dipset Racing has disabled reputation

Im from carolina and we have built everything down here from turbo d series to supercharged k series. Shad has tune every single thing. All builds made great power and was extremely reliable. We have build 215hp b20 vtecs as daily drivers that gets driven at least 150 miles on a daily basis. Im going to go a different route for tuning in the spring, with inline pro, but he is the guy i recommend hands down

Quick Reply: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!