Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Ammo Pusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh
Default Re: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!

Originally Posted by nagger
so who edited this all out and why? can i have a pm please???????
I'm sure they didn't want a vendor review to turn into a spo. So make an spo about it.

And so my post doesn't get deleted.

Shad is good and so are the guys at Accuracy. I was there when they tuned Jerels Crx and did a great job.

Would def take my shit to them if I even had anything worthy
Old 05-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

boosted crx-R is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 got another great tune ....this time on the RSX-S. thanks again
Old 05-22-2009, 10:28 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Might have to call them up, anyone have any idea of the price they charge for a B series NA motor?
Old 05-23-2009, 06:32 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

You'll just have to call. It depends on the work involved.

Props to shad and dan again. The only shop that I will let touch my baby-they are always lookin' out for me.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I've heard from multiple people Shad is the man to see for turbo tuning and I'm on the prowl for someone to tune my Rx7 when I'm done with the build.

Yes/No? :>
Old 05-25-2009, 05:46 PM
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

Shad is an amazing tuner for turbo cars but he has done a tremendous job on my all motor integra as well.

- notsogoodfeline.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DRFTwizard
Shad is an amazing tuner for turbo cars but he has done a tremendous job on my all motor integra as well.

- notsogoodfeline.
That's what I hear, just trying to find out if he has any experience with Rotaries. Almost no one around here has. :<
Old 05-26-2009, 01:08 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

to be honest I am not positive on what he has exp tuning but you can def give him and dan a call and they'll let you know... but i trust them with my stuff which is a lot bc I'm overly paranoid. lulz
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 AM
ALL ABOUT THE TORQUE

ricedoutaccord has disabled reputation

droped my car off last night
Old 07-11-2009, 10:20 AM
99fbpem1

2doorex has disabled reputation

shad is an awesome tuner. took my buddies car there yesterday to get tuned. got started in on tuning and ran into some ignition issues so shad and mike took all evening to get the car running to it's potential. car made over 650whp and 450ft lbs street car. awesome job guys. see you soon after i take my hi comp turbo motor apart and do something different. lol

Quick Reply: Shad and Accuracy Automotive BEST TUNER in 757!!!