Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Stock or Modified did me good.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:11 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Stock or Modified did me good.

just gotta ask, whats up with the bumper/hood gap? other than that, looks like a pos miata, its a NB, and red.

jussaying
Old 01-01-2011, 06:41 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

its a sick ass red, not just red. i forgot the name of the color, but is awesome. transparent midcoat, along the same lines of a pearl but different. Plus the thing is boosted so gotta give credit to that. I bet its fun to drive.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:30 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i just dont like the color red, or nb's
Old 01-01-2011, 01:37 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I dont know what a nb is. all I know is when I cut in the door, I liked the color. when Joey sprayed the car I really liked it and when I was doing a final sand and buff on it I liked it even more. I might spray my next projet that color.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:02 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

NB is a chassis code for that year of miata's.

please dont.

love
the loud miata owner
Old 01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
OCD
miata fag

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

Personal opinions aside for the purpose of the thread, the car came out perfect. I own two 'nb's and the gaps all appear the same while sitting next to each other.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

i thought the same thing, I didnt see anything wrong with the hood/bumper gap. tons of cars have a larger gap beetween the hood and bumper as opposed to fender/hood. anyhow your happy, were glad your happy. thats what matters.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:05 AM
OCD
miata fag

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

It might just be the pictures, I snapped some quick ones when I was picking it up since the light was fading fast. In person it looks amazing. I'll probably be bringing that hard top I talked to Joey about next month, I need to get some minor hardware in the meantime. Once I get some time I will take some more photos to do the work justice.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

2.5slow is a jewel in the rough2.5slow is a jewel in the rough2.5slow is a jewel in the rough

just got my car back from stock or modified bodyworks. they where very easy to work with and did a great job. back bumper and quarter look better then they did before the accident.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Bumping this back up. Got my new rear bumper painted by them a little while ago, these are the best pics I could manage. The color is hard as hell to get right. This is probably the 5th time I've gotten stuff done by them. Their prices cannot be beat, the turnaround time is super quick, and they are all around great guys to deal with. I'd never think of taking my car anywhere else for work.

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified did me good.