Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Victory Nissan RICHMOND SHORTPUMP

Old 02-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AznXstazy has disabled reputation
Default Victory Nissan RICHMOND SHORTPUMP

hey guys, i do NOT recommend those guys up there at vitory nissan in richmond in shortpump. we just bought a brand new car from them a 07 altima. we signed contracts and everything and we drove it home. a week later they call back and told us we need to make another year of payments on the car... ya... n they threaten us that if we do not sign a new contract for a another year + increase interest then they will take the car back. this is a 2nd time i had problems with these guys. first time wasnt as bad. but i think think the guy who sold us the car made a mistake and didnt put on the shipping and handling charges on the car. we didnt see that price. so his boss probably got on his ass to pay it back, but making us pay for it. so ya they're pretty much telling us to pay for another year or they will take back the car. this not how you do business. im not saying everyone up there is bad, but the guys im dealing with are bitchs... no lie. finance manager and the person who sold us the car Anthony. DO NOT BUY ANY CARS OR DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Victory Nissan RICHMOND SHORTPUMP

my dad works at victory and he's just about the nicest guy you'll ever meet and is very helpful. you ran into a classic problem with a new car dealer. a newbie that doesn't know how to do his job. sucks for you. once you've signed a contract, that's that. they cannot take the car back. don't give in to them, it's their mistake.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

They are a terrible dealership. The GM there is only concerned with fattening his wallet and could care less about anything else. They can't make you pay more, or take the car back. I'm sure by now the bank has received all the paperwork for the car as well. Good luck in trying to straighten shit out with them, it'll be a bitch.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered member

AznXstazy has disabled reputation

ya, im not saying everyone who works there is a dick or a ass, but the 2 guys my dads been dealing with are. they said they wont let my dad speak to the general manager because he turned over the case over to him... so ya. going to go in tomorrow to give them back the car. because of gay fine print in the contracts. we're going to try to purse them with law, but not sure how far this will go. thanks guys for the advice.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

I had a sales manager get in my face when I was looking at a used car that I was considering buying. I had a salesman get the key, I took a look at it, looked like crap (nothing cleaned very well, lots of loose interior trim pieces, etc). I then thanked him for his time and began to leave. A sales manager then came out ( guess seeing that the deal was falling through) and pressured me as to why I didn't want the car. I told him, he wouldn't take no for an answer. I ended up just walking away after him trying to argue with me for 5 minutes.

I work at another local Nissan dealer and we have many Victory cars that come for service because of bad experiences at Victory
Old 02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by cbucgo
once you've signed a contract, that's that. they cannot take the car back. don't give in to them, it's their mistake.

Exactly my thoughts. A contract is supposed to be a binding legal agreement.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

Man that sucks you had such a bad experience. But I'll tell you, that's how the new car dealers work. Everyone is out for themselves. Salespersons, Managers, General Managers. I'd never go back to another new car dealer. But I tell you, take that car back and come see me. lol. Good luck man.
www.autosbychoice.com
Old 02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

To the original Poster...I want you to go ask the Manager how he could ask a customer to pay more money on a finalized and signed deal, when he slipped up reviewing the deal and signed it? Yes before that deal gets through, the Sales Manager signs it. Once that happens, it's done and he approved it.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Boost_up
I work at another local Nissan dealer and we have many Victory cars that come for service because of bad experiences at Victory
Werd! The Kia stories from customer that came from Victory(which lost the Kia franchise from Kia) are nightmares.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:30 PM
i <3 neg rep

MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN MIKE DEGUZMAN

call victory of east tennessee and ask for jeff cappo.

thank me later.

Quick Reply: Victory Nissan RICHMOND SHORTPUMP