Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT 92 civic integra front end for stock

Old 09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
35thcamaross has disabled reputation
Default WTT 92 civic integra front end for stock

i have a 92 civic hatch with a 98 integra front end conversion. Im willing to trade the front end for a 92-95 hatch stock front end. The fenders are custom made to fit the car and the molding. Also comes with the hood and bumper and the two headlights. also the bumper has running lights on them too. Everything is lined up and fits good. No damages, you can stop by and look at it before i take it off, car goes into storage 9/12 so hurry up, thanks
Old 09-07-2008, 07:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: WTT 92 civic integra front end for stock

this the one from 98civiconair?and from vern originally?grey primer?
Old 09-07-2008, 07:22 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

Originally Posted by nftuatn
this the one from 98civiconair?and from vern originally?grey primer?
no i picked it up from some guy in hampton, told me the guy who owned it before him was putting air on it. Car was a mess when picked up, but all i need now is rear suspension, but it needed alot or work
Old 09-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

vxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to all

Primer black with expanding foam in the rear speaker well??
Old 09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

yea thats it, man what a bitch it is trying to get that fucking foam off the car, i thought that was stock or something
Old 09-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

vxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to all

You got that hatch from "john" who got it from another guy in hampton who told me that the purpose of that foam is to "stop vibrations in the body panels". I know because that shell came to me like 3 times already and I turned it down all three times....and yes, I am pretty sure it also came from Chico(98civicOnair). I can vouch for the front end of this car that it was done good but that was the reason why I turned it down three times, because it had a swapped front end. The EG/EH/EJ front end is part of the reason I like the 5g civics!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

yea, it came to me with 13inch steelies and one donut, both rear struts were cut, right front suspension was a piece of wood, but i traded him for a car i got for free, traded him a 3000gt that needed breaks all around and a whole motor, but im not giving him the title, it wasnt the deal, but i got mine. Car is almost done but all i need now is to put in the b18a1 engine and tranny i have and to find rear suspension, i pulled struts off a 94 civic hb and the bitch still wont go on, seems like the strut is too long

Last edited by 35thcamaross; 09-07-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:57 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

other then that, body is in good condition, came with a full interior minus radio and climate control. no broken windows, and the front end was done good all lines up, but it just doesnt look right
Old 09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 35thcamaross
yea, it came to me with 13inch steelies and one donut, both rear struts were cut, right front suspension was a peice of wood, but i traded him for a car i got for free, traded him a 3000gt that needed breaks all around and a whole motor, but im not giving him the title, it wasnt the deal, but i got mine. Car is almost done but all i need now is to put in the b18a1 engine and tranny i have and to find rear suspension, i pulled struts off a 94 civic hb and the bitch still wont go on, seems like the strut is too long
Fucking serious? GAY!! If you need oem struts, I got some for you. At least it's finally found someone who will actually keep it... That shell has definately been around
Front IS pretty good to all you potential buyers!! Seen it in person.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

the car is going in storage this week, so any integra owners that need a front end i'll sell it, i dont need the front end right now sense im building the car, wont be on the road untill end of october when i order my turbo kit. How much are you asking for the struts, right now the car is sagging on the rear like a lowrider, and the front end looks like my lifted trailblazer and the wife wont stop making fun of it, ha

Im willing to deliver the front end up to 2 hours away from va beach

Quick Reply: WTT 92 civic integra front end for stock