Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT Eagle Talon

Old 09-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver07tc has disabled reputation
Default WTT Eagle Talon

Sold

Last edited by silver07tc; 09-28-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: WTT Eagle Talon

Oh one more bad thing....

You still owe me money from that bounced check you wrote me.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
Oh one more bad thing....

You still owe me money from that bounced check you wrote me.
We've been over and over and over on this man, come by and get the shit your fucking self got it, the door was bad when i got it, i dont even have that any more piece of shit it was, come down and get your rear end and get off my thread bitch.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by silver07tc
We've been over and over and over on this man, come by and get the shit your fucking self got it, the door was bad when i got it, i dont even have that any more piece of shit it was, come down and get your rear end and get off my thread bitch.
How about I give you my mailing address for the what... 5th time now? Why should I waste my time coming to you when you are the one falling through on your end of the deal? Do you really really want me to get a lawyer involved? Seriously, I don't care and it will only cost you more money in the end. I've tried being civil about this and you are the only one who is being unreasonable.

Originally Posted by Me on myspace
Date: Feb 11, 2007 9:53 AM
the check bounced... and they charged me a $5 penalty.
Originally Posted by Your Wife/Girlfriend aka WildHales on Myspace
Date: Feb 11, 2007 10:34 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: hey
Body: IM SOOOOO SORRY!!! something is wrong with his account, i dunnow hat it is. but hold on to it, and i will find out when he has it in there and i will let you know. ok. im soooo sorry!!! as soon as i heard it bounced i felt soooo bad!!!! im sry!!! i really am. if you can just hold off for a lil while that would be great! he gets paid on the 15th, and i will talk to him about it. so iether then, or on teh 1st of march. i know that is far off, but i just want to make sure it doesnt happen happen again. i really am sry. we will get it worked out. plz for give me, and kaylan. plz!
Originally Posted by ME Date: Feb 11, 2007 11:38 AM
I can't wait till march. The bank has the check, not me, I need another check written to me for the 15th of February.

<Address was inserted here>
Newport News, Va 23603
Originally Posted by Your Wife/Girlfriend aka WildHales on Myspace
let me talk to him when he gets off watch and i will figure things out. ok.

And all you have done was avoid me on CarDomain.com, You got banned from SovaDSM for your own stupidity, you blocked me on myspace... yet, I still manage to find you and you still act so childish.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Originally Posted by silver07tc
One more thing, the only thing wrong with the door was the lock, all that you had to do was fix the rod.

On top of that... I thought it was left at your old apartment and trashed? Therefore you lead me to believe that you no longer had it. It's obvious in this thread you still have the rear bumper, and rear tail lights I sold you, or the attempt to sell.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
One more thing, the only thing wrong with the door was the lock, all that you had to do was fix the rod.

On top of that... I thought it was left at your old apartment and trashed? Therefore you lead me to believe that you no longer had it. It's obvious in this thread you still have the rear bumper, and rear tail lights I sold you, or the attempt to sell.
Your right , i did leave the door at the apt, i said i didnt have it anymore, that door was far from repairable, its was not worth anything. Those are the lights of yours, i have another set that doesnt have a crack, holes or paint like yours had, you can have those and a tsi rear bumper, like i said im not coming up there.