Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

4 year old black lab.....Free Must go

Old 02-13-2009, 09:29 AM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 4 year old black lab.....Free Must go

Originally Posted by -JB-
You can drop her off at my house. I can keep her or my aunt has a lot of land with land accessing the river. She keeps a few large dogs on her property that run around a lot.
Were and when is good for you
Old 02-13-2009, 10:12 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Were and when is good for you
My home is located in Stanley, VA just outside of Harrisonburg. Anytime on the weekend.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:34 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Hitting a dog, especially a lab, hard enough to knock it out? Really? Fucking ignorant ass pussies.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Pm me your phone number, I would like to talk to you about this
Old 02-14-2009, 07:51 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by LLama
Hitting a dog, especially a lab, hard enough to knock it out? Really? Fucking ignorant ass pussies.
From what the video camera at the store showed, Abby jumped up with her ball in her mouth for some black guy to play with her (since my fence is beside the bus stop for all of fuckin SE) he took it and threw it down on the ground....so she barked the person raised back and knocked her dead on her left eye socket and she just collapsed when my neighbor informed me (3-5 minutes later) I had already called the police and was outside tending to her...Busted the skin above her eye open they were stitched shut 5 stitches..

She was re homed today via the help of the SPCA

I miss my big puppy but I know she's going to be in an better place with less fucktards to hurt her …..
Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
From what the video camera at the store showed, Abby jumped up with her ball in her mouth for some black guy to play with her (since my fence is beside the bus stop for all of fuckin SE) he took it and threw it down on the ground....so she barked the person raised back and knocked her dead on her left eye socket and she just collapsed when my neighbor informed me (3-5 minutes later) I had already called the police and was outside tending to her...Busted the skin above her eye open they were stitched shut 5 stitches..

She was re homed today via the help of the SPCA

I miss my big puppy but I know she's going to be in an better place with less fucktards to hurt her …..
What a trashy thing for that low-life sun of a bitch to do, too bad it's almost expected from people like that... Big thumbs up to their culture...

Last edited by Heiss M3; 02-15-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

You have a pretty nice house but it's so fucking out of place and you have so many shitty people living around you. You got a look at the person on the video? I was going to say it was probably the people living in the fucking crack house behind you. lol.. Yeah, the ones that have the yard sale pretty much every day. I guess the yard sale helps to buy a rock or two.

Glad the dog found a good home though. No dog should ever have to be treated like that.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:09 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
You have a pretty nice house but it's so fucking out of place and you have so many shitty people living around you. You got a look at the person on the video? I was going to say it was probably the people living in the fucking crack house behind you. lol.. Yeah, the ones that have the yard sale pretty much every day. I guess the yard sale helps to buy a rock or two.

Glad the dog found a good home though. No dog should ever have to be treated like that.
We got eye's on the person and there still saying lack of evidence...

And yes...Nice house shitty area.....Me and Jamie have talked about moveing the house to Blue Ridge or buying an House off Sugerloaf Mtn since thats were my new place of future employment will be (hoping..Last interview is tuesday)

SE just fuckin sucks..

And yes we know he sells crack..he has jumped my fence at least 2 times to get his crack pipes back...He smokes it on the porch than as soon as he sees an curiser roll by he tosses that shit in my yard...I have taken and thrown at least 3 glass vial style crack pipes and one copper pipe into the road before.......That pissed him off..
Old 02-16-2009, 05:46 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

You took the dog to the SPCA? I hope she doesn't get put down.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:19 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by -JB-
You took the dog to the SPCA? I hope she doesn't get put down.

SCPA is no kill.

She has allready been homed