Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

550 Maranello in Roanoke

Old 03-14-2007 | 02:19 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: 550 Maranello in Roanoke

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
From that sentence, I assume you didn't get too far in school huh?

You fucking homo.

I'm not sure of the color you guys are talking about? Not like the one in Bad Boys II?

Uh oh...

RAAAAACE WAR!

Hey, everybody... RACE WAR 2007!
Old 03-14-2007 | 03:15 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
From that sentence, I assume you didn't get too far in school huh?

You fucking homo.
Your mom should have swallowed you. Seriously.

I am actually surprised you picked up on my little grammatical error.

I think you need to buy another car, wreck said car, let it catch on fire, only this time you should STAY in said car.

The most brilliant thought you had today I had when I was two. Kid you're never going to be on my level so please don't try.

Love,
Brandon
Old 03-14-2007 | 03:58 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Line em' up bichess, may the best man win.

Dawinism, the car way. Survival of the fastest. And if you lose, just beat the other persons ass.
Old 03-14-2007 | 04:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Can bikes play too? Cars are boring.

...especially stupid European cars like GTI's and S4's.
Old 03-14-2007 | 05:22 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Uh oh...

RAAAAACE WAR!

Hey, everybody... RACE WAR 2007!
Haha... That was a funny show. "Whites VS. Blacks!"

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Your mom should have swallowed you. Seriously.

I am actually surprised you picked up on my little grammatical error.

I think you need to buy another car, wreck said car, let it catch on fire, only this time you should STAY in said car.

The most brilliant thought you had today I had when I was two. Kid you're never going to be on my level so please don't try.

Love,
Brandon
My mom should have swallowed me? A crack on my wreck and burned down RX-7? Not on your level? Calling a 20 year-old a kid?

Seriously, I would have thought you could have done better than this. Pretty weak IMHO. I remember hearing comebacks like this in high school... Don't you have something better to do grandpa?

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Line em' up bichess, may the best man win.

Dawinism, the car way. Survival of the fastest. And if you lose, just beat the other persons ass.
But I'm not fast? Hmmm... I could probably kill someone though. I am, of course, an amazing ninja.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Can bikes play too? Cars are boring.

...especially stupid European cars like GTI's and S4's.
Bikes are for the woods.

BTW, I still love you all.You bunch of cock sucking fags.
Old 03-14-2007 | 05:24 PM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

I call 20yo Kids....
Old 03-14-2007 | 05:54 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Hahaha...Ok.

Wow this thread has hit an all time low.

Anyways, back on topic. Thats a sick car. Im down here in Sarasota FL and the cars you see every mile of road are insaine. I've seen multiple SL65s, a Murcielago, Gallardo, an insaine number of 911s - mostly Turbo or GT3s, Audi S8s, RS4s, BMW Z8, several Bentlys and Aston Martins, TONS of vipers, one Gunmetal Maranello (today, ironically), and my favorite...While at the porsche dealership an older guy pulled in with his silver porsche Carrera GT, one of the sickest cars i've seen in person.

The other cool thing is that allot of these supercars or even the rare 911's are all modded, not just stock, like you'd see in Roanoke. I actually preffer to ride in the car down here rather than drive, just so I can see everything without worrying about crashing.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-14-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2007 | 06:09 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

The coolest car I have ever seen in person has probably been a Lamborghini Diablo VT. It was yellow and had lots of carbon fiber on the inside lol

It was in Roanoke on peters creek road, never saw it again.
Old 03-14-2007 | 06:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by GaRn
The coolest car I have ever seen in person has probably been a Lamborghini Diablo VT. It was yellow and had lots of carbon fiber on the inside lol

It was in Roanoke on peters creek road, never saw it again.
I know quite a few Lamborghini owners...

One of them probably doesn't have the car anymore. He received it as a gift for graduating college. My sister knew him. Speaking of which, I'm going to ask her if he's still alive.
Old 03-14-2007 | 06:19 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Love Ferraris, hate Ferrari owners. I talked to a 360 Modena owner in the Valley View parking lot, conversation went something like this:

Me: "Beautiful car"
Him: "Thanks, I love it, but sometimes the power gets away from me"
Me: "Yeah, I know what that's like"
Him: "No, you don't understand what it's like with real power"
Me: "Yeah, ok, take it easy man"

As soon as he said that, I just couldn't talk to him anymore. I wanted to tell him that I was putting down over 100 more hp at the wheels than he makes at the crank, and that my truck would easily take his car (in a straight line), but he wasn't worth the time or effort. Now don't get me wrong, I'd trade my truck in a heartbeat for a Ferrari, just hate that freakin' attitude. Dude, you own a 12sec car, come down off the high horse.

Quick Reply: 550 Maranello in Roanoke