Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

6 weeks to go!

Old 01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
art
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
art is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 6 weeks to go!

well we are at about the 6 week mark befor the move to VA and I have to say im gonna miss it here but life is about change and change can be good! or thats just what im telling myself LOL
Old 01-08-2009, 03:40 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: 6 weeks to go!

Yeah, change can be good, although good or not, it is part of life and keeps things interesting one way or another. Are you excited to move to the area or still kind of unsure?

I'm hoping to possibly move out of va in 6 months or so. We shall see how the job here goes between now and the time I graduate in May.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:44 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

lol....what's to miss about St Pete?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Speed-O
lol....what's to miss about St Pete?
hahahahhha,now thats funny!
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Virginia is too crowded as it is. Stay there

I'm hoping to move either to a warmer climate or to somewhere more country this year.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Registered member

AW11inVA has disabled reputation

I have lived here most of my life....almost 28 years now I think but I lived in Gainesville Florida for several years. So yes I can clearly see why you would want to leave beautiful beaches, great fishing, nice weather, and an amazing amout of other fun things to do for......ummmm....(trying to think here)...hmmmmmm well your leavng all that and trading it in for nothing really HAHA
Old 01-08-2009, 06:30 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Virginia is a beautiful place but the grass is always greener on the other side. Always.

I spent this past weekend in Gatlinburg and would love to move to the Smokies..
Old 01-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AW11inVA
I have lived here most of my life....almost 28 years now I think but I lived in Gainesville Florida for several years. So yes I can clearly see why you would want to leave beautiful beaches, great fishing, nice weather, and an amazing amout of other fun things to do for......ummmm....(trying to think here)...hmmmmmm well your leavng all that and trading it in for nothing really HAHA
i lived in new smyrna beach for 30 years and came here four years ago.if you did not grow up surfing all your life and and wont miss mad chicks fl has then what the hell!im kinda setteled in but i love home,its not so bad here man except for one thing.the fucking laws here are very shitty and nothing like fl man.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:54 PM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL Im pretty happy about moving FL isnt anything like the postcards LOL the humidity is 100% all year and the crime rate is going through the roof! and im not single LOL so F this place, im not wanting to freeze my ass off in the snow but an actual season will be a nice change and speed o is right its the burg... not much to misss besides my friends...but it will be nice to change my number and not getting 4905324053045 phone calls a day playing answer the car question LOL about the only FL activity I will miss is diving but I have a bathtub and I can get some goldfish so it's all good!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered member

AW11inVA has disabled reputation

I was only there a short time but I really do miss that fishing.....Driving on the beaches was pretty cool too.

Quick Reply: 6 weeks to go!