Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All you VT people okay?

Old 04-16-2007, 10:46 AM
I Sell Tires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel
Default Re: All you VT people okay?

who ever OKed the release of the lockdown is fucking stupid. i hope they know that they are responsible for 31 deaths today.

so they grabbed the wrong guy and were like hmm not him we'll find him eventually, everything back to normal. fucking no sir.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

^ he was apparently a school reporter being nosy. no relation to shootings so they say
Old 04-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by Hannibal_King
who ever OKed the release of the lockdown is fucking stupid. i hope they know that they are responsible for 31 deaths today.
Originally Posted by 98coupe
They had one asian guy in custody that they thought did it. But they later released him.
Seems logical
Old 04-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how big it is...but still 2600 acres is huge...he cant get off the campus by the time cops show up...I just dont see why they didnt start moving out allover the place to find this guy? Maybe they did and the amount of police who showed up just werent enough to cover the ground...

but still....2 hrs later is bad...either way, I dunno, im just upset with whats happened, so im talking out my ass. I know theyre doing their best over there and they should all be commended period.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

336HPInteg is an unknown quantity at this point

With a tragedy like this why the hell isn't our wonderful president Bush taking the short flight to VT?
Old 04-16-2007, 10:50 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

security reasons.... did he goto ground zero the same day the terrorists hit... no.....
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Bush is scheduled to comment in an hour
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by 336HPInteg
With a tragedy like this why the hell isn't our wonderful president Bush taking the short flight to VT?
Cause he is rerouting back to the states from his trip overseas. He will be making a Statement at 4:15pm and plans to be there tomorrow
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by AgileSRT
I know how big it is...but still 2600 acres is huge...he cant get off the campus by the time cops show up...I just dont see why they didnt start moving out allover the place to find this guy? Maybe they did and the amount of police who showed up just werent enough to cover the ground...

but still....2 hrs later is bad...either way, I dunno, im just upset with whats happened, so im talking out my ass. I know theyre doing their best over there and they should all be commended period.
Yeah. Hindsight is 20/20. With everything happening so fast, I imagine it was hard to make sure every place is covered and all that. Plus, they had to wait on other officers to get there. Probably pretty much chaos everywhere.

From what limited information I have from the TV, it looks like the police did the best they could.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde

on a 2600 acre campus its too easy to blend in with a college population of 26000
im guessing he shot the two in west aj didnt stick around made it across campus and continued the shooting

Quick Reply: All you VT people okay?