Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All you VT people okay?

Old 04-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: All you VT people okay?

Hell.... I don't care if it's a BB gun. I don't like the idea of being shot by it.
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by theblueflash
if he was opening class room doors he needed a free hand and from the students account he didnt mention two guns
Two guns were recovered
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by theblueflash
if he was opening class room doors he needed a free hand and from the students account he didnt mention two guns
I would never go on a rampage or anything, but if I did I am smart enough to carry a backup weapon or two. Just because some didn't see it doesn't mean that later as he knew it was coming close to being over he couldn't pull out a second weapon.

My first statement was more just to say firing two guns isn't all that hard depending on the calibers. I thought your first post was saying he couldn't shoot two guns at once.

I could shoot two 10mm, I don't think I could shoot two of my .357s though.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:55 AM
go topless.

BillMW has disabled reputation

Bush is now going to speak in about ten minutes 4:05PM
Old 04-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Stock is best.

SinceNine19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know where to stream Bush's statement at 415, we don't have TV's at work handy, at least right now.

will the major sites broadcast it?
Old 04-16-2007, 11:56 AM
not ram my shit.

RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT RHSMIT

Originally Posted by Veritas
i know. when i watched that video, i was expecting to hear like a couple of shots. when i heard shot after shot after shot, i just got that eerie feeling that every one of those shots was taking a person's life.
me either and i dont want too.

EDIT: glad to hear people on here are ok. and my prays are out to the families.
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

a rim fire .22 handgun can easily have a magazine of 15+ bullets. and if youve never done small game hunting, i suppose you wouldnt know the damage a .22 can have. most .22 cartriges are powerful enough to be dangerous nay lethal within a 1.5 mile distance. now take a standard 7 yard person to person distance and you will make a BIG impact. terminal ballistics man. the same reason why a .40 round and a .45 can cause the same damage. the .40 is smaller but moving faster while the .45 is slower but retains more mass.

edit: not that it should matter, just trying to clear things up so focus is retained on the matter at hand.

Last edited by tiki240; 04-16-2007 at 12:00 PM.
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by driveahonda
I would like to know how many shots were actually fired by him. This would give us a good idea of how many clips he had on him.
why who gives a shit.

STOP the game references and speculations and all the dumb bullshit. people were murdered and you all give a shit how much recoil, how many shots, or how many clips he had on him?

THIS ISNT THE FUCING MOVIES YOU DUMBFUCKS
Old 04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by i make stickers
enough with the stupid fucking video game references. jesus.

atleast someone is on the same page
Old 04-16-2007, 11:57 AM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Your sitting in class, its early and your probably just fighting to stay awake and pay attention. All of a sudden the door bust open and a few people around you are hit. I doubt many young college students are really trained to react in anything close to this. By the time you realize people are dying around you he has already emptied that small pistol clip, it was very smart and quick of them to barricade the door after that.
those people were in the 2nd or 3rd room that guy who blocked the door was in....the 1st room they said the kids were just lined up more or less. then after that he jus starting poping off at random.

Quick Reply: All you VT people okay?