Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All you VT people okay?

Old 04-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: All you VT people okay?

Listening to him speak... he was a downtrodden, picked on, reclusive kid. He had major anger issues w/ the rich, privledged, popular kids. He has identified himself as a martyr (sp?) and indenified w/ the Columbine killers.

Very interesting to listen to... and very sad. This will be a topic of discussion in Psychology classes for years to come.

Sad that he ruined so many lives to accomplish his goal... his name is now known the world over and he will be discussed for years.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:10 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I'm sure they were tracking him... and had found video of him in the car... maye fom a toll booth, maybe from a bank, who knows.
I'm certainly not going to comment on this, but only limited details will be released publicly. My office is handling the digital evidence if ya'll hadn't already figured that out yet.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

CLeanS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slowr6
He put that down on a list. Each person in the class was supposed to sign there name, and he put ?.
I think he started to go by "question mark" because of his facebook account. When you have no picture uploaded, all you have is a big question mark representing your picture. He probably stalked girls all the time on facebook and just started using his name as "question mark" in real life.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
For those that have seen the pictures that Cho had included in his manifesto, one of them is of him (seemingly) inexplicably wielding a hammer. That, and the picture of him with the gun to his head are being compared to scenes from Oldboy.

If you go on drudge, the comparison pics are there.
Yeah. There's a scene where the character in the movie kills someone with a claw hammer. I forgot about that. I may have to pull that movie out tonight and watch it...
Old 04-19-2007, 06:38 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

What a nightmare.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:56 AM
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

Originally Posted by Not Stock
I'm certainly not going to comment on this, but only limited details will be released publicly. My office is handling the digital evidence if ya'll hadn't already figured that out yet.
you have his computer Richard????

if thats true, give us whatever details you can, when (if) you can. (no, I dont want you to lose your job).

edit: found link to drudge

Last edited by Z-Rated; 04-19-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:03 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I don't mean that they somehow knew and were tracking ahead of time... I mean looking back, doing research, I'm sure they'd found other sources of video in the past few days so that they allready knew he'd rented the car.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:11 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Z-Rated
you have his computer Richard????
if thats true, give us whatever details you can, when (if) you can. (no, I dont want you to lose your job).
Yes, and much more. I'm a civilian, so releasing details would be a big no-no. Details will be released through the State Police and FBI when they feel appropriate.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yes, and much more. I'm a civilian, so releasing details would be a big no-no. Details will be released through the State Police and FBI when they feel appropriate.
Damn, now you got me curious. Are there any disturbing (out of the ordinary) things on his computer? Does he have a cookie that says: "vadriven.com"?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Jamal Carver of Virginia Beach, attended Salem high school graduate of 03' (one of my Baseball team mates when i attended) , is still in recovery with two bullet wounds, one bullet was removed from his upper intestin left side, the other in the right tricept which fractured his bone, Doctors concluded to leave it in there in the thought that going in might damage the bone even more. He was attending class of the professor who survived the holocaust, when he and another classmate fled down the hall and Jamal was struck to the floor, he got up and ran down the stairs leading down to the first floor when they saw a girl sitting taking a test in a vacant room...? They try to flee out the building but the doors where chained so they all hid in a closet i believe. I want to say i personally knew Jamal and he is a man of great courage, determination and heroism. He currently is at a Radford hospital recovering.

Quick Reply: All you VT people okay?