Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Re: Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

I'm all game for this. My tires are pretty crappy, i basically drifted/powerslid through every turn with all the rain. Date/time/place, give me a good heads up, so i can get off work.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:50 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

I will keep everyone posted. The goal would be to set up some legit drift days at a civic center or Shelor. Obviously the speedway/infield. Hopefully we can get something set up with them that can lead to demos that they can use to draw more people in to their existing events
Old 09-27-2010, 06:13 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I'm interested, problem is 138hp + open diff = no fun
Old 09-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
I'm interested, problem is 138hp + open diff = no fun
190hp + open diff + 3600lb tank + stock = a hell of a lot of fun.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:33 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by pieisgude
190hp + open diff + 3600lb tank + stock = a hell of a lot of fun.
I'm saving up for a little something special under the hood (not a 2jz like i was hoping, now i'm leaning toward something domestic) by the end should be putting down 200 to the rear, 2500 lbs soaking wet, short wheelbase, add E30 LSD and then I'm so in on this shit.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:28 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I'm saving up for a little something special under the hood (not a 2jz like i was hoping, now i'm leaning toward something domestic) by the end should be putting down 200 to the rear, 2500 lbs soaking wet, short wheelbase, add E30 LSD and then I'm so in on this shit.
That's gonna be a super fun setup.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:42 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by TongWoo
That's gonna be a super fun setup.
yeah, and then after everything's in the powerplant i'm looking at is cheap and plentiful (it's a ford 302 with a T5) so I'm gonna look into going FI (quick spool turbo in all probability) but even with just the 302 i'd have a better power/weight ratio than a comparable M3.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:51 AM
BATTLESTAGS

yeah, and then after everything's in the powerplant i'm looking at is cheap and plentiful (it's a ford 302 with a T5) so I'm gonna look into going FI (quick spool turbo in all probability) but even with just the 302 i'd have a better power/weight ratio than a comparable M3.
SICK!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:07 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by TongWoo
SICK!
It's been perfected too so hopefully it could even be a home swap: http://e36v8.com/index.html
Old 10-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

USMC Towhook has disabled reputation

id be down.

im looking for a decent 240 now... something i can drift on the weekends. help; me find one, and im down to help any serious car scene in the western VA