Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any one with a Valentine One or Passport

Old 05-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Any one with a Valentine One or Passport

I’m trying to plan a trip to Miami next month and I have to make it down there in way day and back in one day with 2 days down there. So I wanted to see if any one has a Valentine One (proffered) or a Passport 8500 that they would like to rent? I don’t want to by one but it would be nice to have one for safeties sake on my trip. If you have one and think you might want to rent it PM me. For your sake it may be best if you don’t post in here that you have one.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:21 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Any one with a Valentine One or Passport

pussy.....

just find a travel buddy that has one, and hang back a quarter mile or so. just dont do like i did when i got nailed in NY....if dude tucks into traffic real quick, you do the same fast!!

would have saved me a nice interaction with NY state troopers, but oh well. they got some nice SS camaros as interceptors.....and it wasnt stock!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:46 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
pussy.....

just find a travel buddy that has one, and hang back a quarter mile or so. just dont do like i did when i got nailed in NY....if dude tucks into traffic real quick, you do the same fast!!

would have saved me a nice interaction with NY state troopers, but oh well. they got some nice SS camaros as interceptors.....and it wasnt stock!
I wish i knew what you were talking about w/ vantine and passports etc...

on the side note, the cameros here are supercharged and nos powered w/ a nice 100 shot. a couple have been 150 shot but I believe they blew up :-\. we have 5 in wilmington and i believe 2 of them blew up.

during rice fest one night before the cops started kicking out the ricers, 2 of the cameros pulled up and started showin they're shit off w/ the hoods open and all. its funny how many little kids jaws they dropped.

Plus one 2003 4.8 (or is it 7) GT Mustang repoed from an arrested drug dealer. I believe they kept it stock and just put the emblems on it and lights in it and the nice big S.A.F.E. tag on the front. whatever that stands for. :P One of the two guys that drives the mustang is an asshole though and pulls anyone doing over 5mph. I saw him pull a guy while he was on his cellphone who couldn't have been doing more than 5 over and I bet he played the driver for a fool cause he was talking and not paying attention.

Last edited by elementalwindx; 05-21-2004 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:40 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

camAro.....

and for the mustangs, its a 4.6. i generally find a person that has a radar detector while on the interstate, and hang back a little from them. works sometimes, you really gotta know how to read the traffic and such to do it though, its kinda iffy. worked well all but one time for me

as for N2O and supercharging a LS1...it works...for a while. more then likely they have been beefed to take it though.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:30 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
camAro.....

and for the mustangs, its a 4.6. i generally find a person that has a radar detector while on the interstate, and hang back a little from them. works sometimes, you really gotta know how to read the traffic and such to do it though, its kinda iffy. worked well all but one time for me

as for N2O and supercharging a LS1...it works...for a while. more then likely they have been beefed to take it though.
yep i use to use that hanging back idea :-P ohhh i get it now, the valentine and passport are detectors? lol the one I had i got for free w/ the 800$ 86 celica st i bought 2 years ago. lol. cant ya tell I really dont care for crustangs? Too played out and not my thing CamAros are my thing. the SS boosted kinds :-P oh and my friends 2 ment condition 86 IRoc's w/ the NEW LS1 Vette engine in them. and less than a thousand miles on each motor *drools* one red one blue.