Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?

Old 05-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
droe2001 has disabled reputation
Default Re: ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?

here is a supercharged z against an sti also, not a bad race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRH2vyJu7B0
Old 05-17-2011, 05:29 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by droe2001
ok first of all i didnt group these cars together there are comparisons between 350z and rx8 done by people that are more qualified than most on this board, i took this in consideration when i was planning to purchase. i decided on the 350 after reading the hundreds of drivetrain issues rx8 owners had, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2JQyEQj_Q i also found another comparison that showed rx8 350z and an older model sti, the sti is definitely faster i was thinking of a wrx and stated sti. but they are in the same class, and im sure that a twin turboed 350 is gonna be right there with an sti.
Yeah and to do that correctly with an APS kit would only cost north of 9 grand. But anyway that stupid grouping of an AWD sedan, a RWD sedan, and a 2 door 2 seat RWD convertible in respect to handling was more of an afterthought. The main point was that you need to calm the hell down, you provoked him then the guy retaliates and cracks one joke about convertibles being gay (which they are, just accept it) and you come foaming back like he just slapped your sainted mother. Especially if you want to organize any kind of group you're not going to encourage people to hang out with you by acting like a butthurt faggot online.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

droe2001 has disabled reputation

wow i didnt know his boyfriend was going to be protecting him, re read the post ass hole! he was a smart ass in his very first post!
Old 05-17-2011, 05:45 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

wow i didnt know his boyfriend was going to be protecting him, re read the post ass hole! he was a smart ass in his very first post!
Yeah, welcome to driven idiot. Did you honestly think that there wouldn't be even one negative response?
Old 05-18-2011, 09:23 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

ok first of all i didnt group these cars together there are comparisons between 350z and rx8 done by people that are more qualified than most on this board, i took this in consideration when i was planning to purchase. i decided on the 350 after reading the hundreds of drivetrain issues rx8 owners had, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2JQyEQj_Q i also found another comparison that showed rx8 350z and an older model sti, the sti is definitely faster i was thinking of a wrx and stated sti. but they are in the same class, and im sure that a twin turboed 350 is gonna be right there with an sti.
YOU DRIVE A BONE STOCK Z SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Hey now...

Both of my cars are convertibles. Does that make me double gay?
Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

There's so much win in this thread I don't know where to begin. Either way, convertible Z, or RX8, they're both shitty female cars. End story.

Now go ahead and bash my username. I don't give a fuck about road racing, Z cars (which I'm building one of now for someone) or the amount of time it took you to come up with your stupid fucking responses. It's Driven, we don't offer support, assistance, or knowledgeable answers, we criticize and bash. It's what we're good at. Newbs are getting out of hand these days.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:30 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Hey now...

Both of my cars are convertibles. Does that make me double gay?
Owning two convertibles basically makes you a rotisserie of gayness. There's a dick in your ass and one in your mouth and they're spinning you around like a suckling pig.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Do I love the cock even more if both of them are the same color?

Because, you know, they are...
Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Race B&on
I can't believe that you really just grouped RX8s, STis, and Z33 convertibles in the same handling group. Also just wondering what do you think chopping the top off does to the precious aerodynamics of your car?
no shit..

Quick Reply: ANY OTHER Z CAR OWNERS IN THE ROANOKE VALLEY?