Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Radford U soc science majors out there?

Old 06-08-2004, 04:18 PM
My Car is Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RU Neon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Radford U soc science majors out there?

Im a History and Poli Sci major at RU. Davis is a really good guy, just make sure your on time ....he is huge on attendance. All his tests are multiple choice so thats easy enough. If your in the military history class on monday evening then Ill be in it with you. Ive never taken Oyos before but have heard he is decent. As far as Poli Sci goes, Im not sure which Hrezo you have, if its Mrs. Hrezo she is pretty good, never had Mr. Hrezo. heres the professors to look out for:

History:
Best by far is Dr. Montgomery, take his classes and youll thank me later. he is funny as hell and his classes are a fairly easy A.

Worst is prolly Ament. she is nice, and knows her stuff but unfortunately she is kinda hard to follow.

Poli Sci:
Best is Pappas, he is a military veteran, nicest old man you could ever meet. he even has the notes typed out for you. only bad thing about him is his classes tend to be early morning only.

Absolute worst professer is Dr. Franck. if you have him, immediately change your schdule. he is very very hard with his grading and runs all his classes like a grad level course.

Hope this helps
Old 06-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Cosmo likes to blow!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Radford U soc science majors out there?

Thanks for all the info.... very helpful! I do have that mil hist class on mon from 6-9 so it would be cool if your in there!