Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know...

Old 03-03-2004, 09:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know...

Anyone know any of the people who work at Suds in Salem? The one by Fast Freddies...and actually talk to them..

I need someone to help me out..
Old 03-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone know...

Chad knows a lot of people in Salem so maybe he knows some one there.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Yup, ask chad. Then you may be.. :music fades in:
Workin' at the car wash.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:06 PM

no no can't work there...
Old 03-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I know some of them.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:24 PM

Do you actually talk to them on a daily bases though? or close to it?

I just want to know what they know about "the girl in the black '95 supra"... One dude there is being VERY wierd and I want to know what he's telling everyone else about me
Old 03-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Ahh. Well, I haven't heard any rumors or anything. I don't talk to them regularly. Just more like saying hi when I see them.

Want me to send Joey over there to rough them up?
Old 03-03-2004, 02:01 PM

lol no...
dude just caused so much damn drama.. I don't know.. it's really freakin wierd... I don't understand why the hell it happend to ME of all people.. but yea..
Old 03-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Umm... might be because you are a hot girl with a hot car and he wants some...

Trust me. I'm a guy. I know what I'm talking about.
Old 03-03-2004, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Umm... might be because you are a hot girl with a hot car and he wants some...

Trust me. I'm a guy. I know what I'm talking about.
Hmm ok here is the story..

He is engaged to a girl at my work..a girl who has been trying to hang out with me because she thinks we'd get along..
Well i've only talked to him a few times..he'd come in and we'd BS about cars.. He thought it was so cool he could talk to me for hours about cars..

Well one night he comes in..doesn't want to talk to his girl who was also working.. was just standing at the host stand looking at me and BSing with us.. well there was about 5 people standing around just BSing..he looks at me in the eyes and just smiles..I gave him a wierd look and he says "your so cute" I was like uhh ok and laughed.. He asked if I was comming over to hang out with them tonight.. I said yea but I have to go home and change.. he says you look fine! I was like uhm no.. all I have to do to leave is ... and I named off what I had left to do.. he smiles and whispers in my ear "and you need to do me" I was like uhh or not..I laugh and move on.. I say ok i'm going to do this then go home to change then... he interups me.. "you look great in what your wearing..exp. those jeans.. turn around.." I laughed and said f-you. I said i'm going home then i'll come back.. well he says he better leave before he gets into trouble..I said I think he's already in trouble but yes leave.. then he whispers in my ear again that he'll be introuble because of me..

Ok well we all just assumed he was joking around and being a dork.. well someone went and told his g/f that he was flirting hardcore with me.. drama causing idiots.. Well his g/f gets pissed off at me.. so when I get back to work she's got this look on her face..someone tells me she's pissed at me.. I go up to her to ask wtf? she tells me she can't talk to me untill she talks to the manager..

Well one "Friend" of mine at work told the girl I wanted her b/fs nuts.. stupid whore.. well the manager said I didn't say ANYTHING back to her b/f and it was all her b/f..

So she confronts him.. He says all that happend was I said I needed to go on a diet and he said I looked fine....uhh there was like 5 people who heard the truth.. but whatever..
Well she tells me she also found a pic of me from my website printed out...he said her bro printed it out.. she asked her bro who printed it he says "he did.." the girl says well thats funny he said you did.. brother says..oh uhh I did then...
Another dude tells me that the girls b/f said when I went up to suds one day I gave him a hug and gave him my HOME phone number and cell number and told him we should hang out just him and I... well.. I gave him a TIP.. $2 and smacked him in the stomach.. never did I hug him .. but whatever..
Thing is.. I DON'T HAVE A HOME PHONE lol .. I told this to the other dude who is my friend.. he says "well he showed me the numbers and..well what he had as your cell phone number is really your cell phone number because I checked" WHAT??? Where the CRAP did he get my number??? I understand he can look up my website..because I didn't even give him that.. but where the CRAP did he get my cell phone number??

Well.. I email the dude and ask him WTF is up and why is he lying.. well he keeps telling his girl that I want him.. then he IMs me one day saying I should stop making BS storys up and that I'm upset because I want him and he wants his g/f and not me..

Oh wow that PISSED me off..

WTF just happend though? I mean..why me?? How the hell did he just do a total 180? went from a cool dude to talk to.. to a little flirty..to a total nut case...

I don't know wtf to do.. I am hoping he is just dropping it.. but if he is still talking shit about me... I have to do something..