Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?

Old 03-21-2006, 09:08 AM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?

How did it go?
Old 03-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I use Tony Anderson in Roanoke. He's the best attorney money can buy.

If you're trying to spend a tad less, you can talk to Andrew (Drew) Davis in Bedford and I'm sure he'd travel to Botetourt. He helped me out in Bedford.
Can you PM me a contact number or email for Tony Anderson? I cant find anything on Google

Thanks
Old 03-21-2006, 09:28 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by intence
Can you PM me a contact number or email for Tony Anderson? I cant find anything on Google

Thanks
I just took his business card out of my wallet cleaning it out yesterday but I definitely saved it and it's sitting on my dresser at home. He's the best attorney!

Search for Anthony Anderson instead of Tony Anderson. Here's a suggested Google search: "Anthony Anderson Roanoke Attorney"
Old 03-21-2006, 09:32 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

I just took his business card out of my wallet cleaning it out yesterday but I definitely saved it and it's sitting on my dresser at home. He's the best attorney!

Search for Anthony Anderson instead of Tony Anderson. Here's a suggested Google search: "Anthony Anderson Roanoke Attorney"
That definitely helped, I found this

http://www.google.com/search?sa=X&oi...son%22+Roanoke

Let me know which is the correct number. Appreciate it
Old 03-21-2006, 09:40 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

That's him. He's at the 2nd Street location IIRC.

Read some of the articles on Google about him. Let him know I sent you over there. I wouldn't refer him if he wasn't the best.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:30 AM

That's him. He's at the 2nd Street location IIRC.

Read some of the articles on Google about him. Let him know I sent you over there. I wouldn't refer him if he wasn't the best.
Sounds good. Should I tell him Adam referred me?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of jams did he help you out of?
Old 03-21-2006, 11:49 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by intence
Sounds good. Should I tell him Adam referred me?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, what kind of jams did he help you out of?
Yeah. It's not like I get a kickback or referral fee for you telling him that or anything, but that's a good way of showing him that I appreciate the help that he's been to me.

To be honest with you, when he represented me in Roanoke City.. when he walked in the courtroom, you could immediately see everyone turn their attention to him. Deputies wanted to talk to him, shake his hand, other attorneys shaking his hand, judge saying hello to him, etc. I know that sounds corny, but that should give you a hint that he's a good man to have on your side. I think his presence alone is what had my ticket reduced. I've had quite the record lately, and he was a huge help.

He also referred me to Drew Davis in Bedford who helped me out with a Bedford case.

Honestly, Tony's a good guy. Read some of those articles about him.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

TSIBrat has disabled reputation

Does it say who your judge will be?? If it's Judge Campbell I doubt a good lawyer will help ya out very much. He rarely reduces a ticket or anything for anyone. Heck I house and dog sit for him and he hasnt helped me out at all. And if it was in the Saftey Zone on 81 best thing you can do is cross your fingers and pray.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:33 PM

Adam, thanks a lot for your input, I think I'm definitely gonna go with Tony. Your description was really helpful

TSIBrat, no idea who my judge will be...I wonder if theres any way to find that out...
Old 03-21-2006, 12:34 PM
wub wub wub wub

I can tell you who your judge will be. PM me your full name and what court it's going to be in and I'll tell you.

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?