Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?

Old 03-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hittnthebz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I just took his business card out of my wallet cleaning it out yesterday but I definitely saved it and it's sitting on my dresser at home. He's the best attorney!

Search for Anthony Anderson instead of Tony Anderson. Here's a suggested Google search: "Anthony Anderson Roanoke Attorney"
You are right, Tony is a good attorney with a good reputation but he also has a reputation for being Expensive. If money is not an option, hire away. I have my foot in the legal system and I have heard many times that he is too pricey for most people. Nothing against him though because he is a good attorney, but you must be able to pay! Another good lawyer is Greg Phillips. I doubt he would be more expensive than Tony but he isnt cheap either. Oh yea, his office is in Salem by Rke. College so he is a quick 10 mins. down 81 then about 10 mins. to the courthouse in Fincastle. Here is his office address: 111 East Clay Street Salem, VA 24153 and Phone Number: (540)389-5439. BTW, pretty much any lawyer who isnt worthless will shake hands/draw attention in court. Good luck in your case with whoever you use (from what I have seen Botetourt is one tough cookie)!

Last edited by Hittnthebz; 03-30-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone know a good traffic lawyer in Botetourt County?

Everyone here's been a great help, I really appreciate it. I've received much more help than I was initially expecting