Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone ride?

Old 04-12-2006, 09:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Anyone ride?

34 miles? Holy fuck!

I'm so out of shape right now I'm not sure if I could make the first 3.4, let alone 34. I'd like to start going back to the gym but it would be nice to have someone to work out with. lol..
Old 04-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

If I can do it, anyone can...
Old 04-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cosmo
We're going to the Creeper Trail in a few weeks. It's pretty nice. 34 miles, the first 17 of which are all downhill. There is a restaurant half way where we stop and eat lunch. You don't need a nice bike or anything. In fact, I may be riding my road bike. But, it's always a good time...
Creeper trail is a nice, I just remember thinking oh sweet the first half is downhill! No pedaling just coasting! Nope... still had to pedal 95% of the time haha..

I'm up for some motorcycle ridin', although I have never ridden in such a large group, at most 7-8 ppl a couple times..

I like to know everyone I'm riding with, hopefully there won't be any retards in the group..

Oh yea, more importantly, what did you get!??!
Old 04-12-2006, 03:32 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
Creeper trail is a nice, I just remember thinking oh sweet the first half is downhill! No pedaling just coasting! Nope... still had to pedal 95% of the time haha..

I'm up for some motorcycle ridin', although I have never ridden in such a large group, at most 7-8 ppl a couple times..

I like to know everyone I'm riding with, hopefully there won't be any retards in the group..

Oh yea, more importantly, what did you get!??!

I usually ride in small groups (or alone) too.. so it's somewhat new to me, but it's fun. Hard to explain, but I like riding in groups. I guess it's a presence.

I like to know everyone too. I know plenty of two-wheel retards, but I don't ride with anyone who rides like they stole it 24/7 or like they're not afraid of this being the last time they are ever able to physically ride again.

You didn't see my post? I got a 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R/636.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

20psi 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

turbo gsxr 750 marshall? even 600cc bikes are plenty fast, i haven't had the urge to really modify my bike yet. just some cosmetic stuff and a high mount exhaust so other people can hear me better.
i went out tonight riding. watched my friend stunt for a little while in a parking lot. watching him makes me want a $900 sport bike to fuck up and stunt on.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 20psi 240sx
turbo gsxr 750 marshall? even 600cc bikes are plenty fast, i haven't had the urge to really modify my bike yet. just some cosmetic stuff and a high mount exhaust so other people can hear me better.
i went out tonight riding. watched my friend stunt for a little while in a parking lot. watching him makes me want a $900 sport bike to fuck up and stunt on.
What color is your bike? I was out for a while but didn't really run across anyone.

Where the hell has everyone been? This time last year everyone was swarming around when it got dark at night...
Old 04-13-2006, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

20psi 240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

red and black.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:39 AM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 20psi 240sx
turbo gsxr 750 marshall?
600, turbo soon
are there any bike dynos around here?
Old 04-13-2006, 04:46 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

You didn't see my post? I got a 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R/636.
Oh ok so you did end up getting it? awesome! one of my favorite 600 ss's

lime green?!?!?

marshall, you are turbocharging your 600? sheesh.. is this going to be a strip bike?
Old 04-13-2006, 05:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

Pfft.. Hell no it's not green. Green is traditional, and I love it, but it's not for me. I got another blue one.

Having some powdercoating done in the next few weeks, and I have several packages of goodies coming over the next week or two hopefully.

Quick Reply: Anyone ride?