Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

anyone want some tires?

Old 09-07-2003 | 05:11 PM
_

nitrocdiesel has disabled reputation
Default anyone want some tires?

In the next week, I'm gonna have a pair of tires that I won't need. They're BFGoodrich Extencia GTH 195/60/14. Good luck finding anything about them online -- they're literally a walmart special. They have about 16k miles and no camber wear or anything. I'm getting a whole new set of Falkens and I just figured somebody could use these instead of me paying the shop for disposal. If you need some cheap tires for your steelies or something, these are them! I just want like $10 to make it worth the while. Let me know -- hopefully they'll be off the car in less than a week. BTW - I'm on campus at VT.
Old 09-07-2003 | 07:23 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

If I still worked in a shop where I could swap tires I would definatly take them.... I might want them... ill hvae to think about it.
Old 09-11-2003 | 04:41 AM
_

ok they're free now. save me $1.50 in disposal fees and take these off my hands. they'll be off the car friday afternoon or evening and they'll have to be gone by the end of saturday. these are $62/each new at walmart, and they've still got at least 60% tread left, so it's obviously a steal. let me know.
Old 09-11-2003 | 04:44 AM
_

here's what they look like
Old 09-12-2003 | 05:59 AM
_

well, i really just feel stupid for throwing away some decent tires. but, if nobody wants them by the end of today, they're getting trashed