Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attention: dumbfuck in silver GS-T

Old 11-01-2004, 07:50 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention: dumbfuck in silver GS-T

Originally Posted by hitmanWRX
Dude you just have a knack for trouble. I drive around everywhere and no one messes with me. Every week you post something new about some one blowing off on you or trying to run you. Why dont you just chill out????? Just because someone blows off within 100 feet of you doesnt mean shit. As long as you like your car the hell with everyone else. Honestly, your just as guilty as he is for even trying to run him... especially on the street.
I wanted to run him.. I saw him sitting at an intersecting red light with his bright ass cheap plug-n-play HID's, and a relatively large FMIC.. Also, yes, it looked like an aftermarket front bumper. It was like 1-2AM, nobody out, and we were on Hershberger. Point is that I wanted to play a little bit (within reason) because I assumed his car was quicker than what it actually turned out being.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:51 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

...also, his buddy behind him had a powder blue/tarheel blue primered Civic.... I think it was an SI, but he couldn't keep up. Does this sound familiar anyone?
Old 11-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

i think i've seen that car for sale near the bowling alley in c-burg. license plates something like quicksilver?
Old 11-01-2004, 09:38 AM
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

i've seen one that you are describing around here in Radford. QIKSLVR or something along those lines.
Old 11-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

If they are blinding/have tons of glare then they definitely aren't retro-fitted HID's, just a regular old kit..

but yea sounds like he just thought he was ahead of you more than he was!
Old 11-01-2004, 04:09 PM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

QUKSLVR would be Brian's car. But I think he sold it and got a hemi ram or somethin. That GS-t has Boost controller, FMIC, Exhaust, Intake, plugs, and some other bolt ons. Nothin' horribly fast.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Originally Posted by Choodle
QUKSLVR would be Brian's car. But I think he sold it and got a hemi ram or somethin. That GS-t has Boost controller, FMIC, Exhaust, Intake, plugs, and some other bolt ons. Nothin' horribly fast.
Jeez, I would have thought he was stock judging how sluggish it was. If I'd had those bolt-ons I would have been too far ahead of him for him to come over in my lane. Only reason he even had the opportunity to come over in my lane next to me was because he jumped and I was pulling him in.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
If they are blinding/have tons of glare then they definitely aren't retro-fitted HID's, just a regular old kit..

but yea sounds like he just thought he was ahead of you more than he was!
Exactly what I was thinking. This is the exact reason those ghetto ass "kits" are illegal to even sell anymore. HID when used the correct way is even less blinding than halogen headlights.

On another note I wouldnt include "plugs" in a list of mods.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:07 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Just because an HID kit is a retrofit, it has no bearing on whether or not it's blinding. You can have plug-n-play HID's that don't blind, in OEM headlamps (non projector housings), if you know how to aim and adjust them properly.

With that said, retrofit kits can blind the fuck out of other drivers. I know what you guys are saying, but hopefully you see where I'm coming from too. All HID's that don't come in the housing stock are illegal now, not just the plug-n-play kit. Doesn't mean they're easily enforceable though if you do things the right way the first time around.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:02 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds like a buddy of mines gs-t. Were the wheels Racing hart C-5's by any chance? I would never think he would honestly drive like that, .

Quick Reply: Attention: dumbfuck in silver GS-T