Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attention: dumbfuck in silver GS-T

Old 11-01-2004, 09:59 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention: dumbfuck in silver GS-T

I didn't pay any attention to the wheels.. He was at an intersecting red-light the only time we were sitting still, and all I could really make out was the FMIC and HID's
Old 11-02-2004, 05:50 AM

smsalp20th has disabled reputation

adam....what is it going to take to make you learn a lesson? you called me less than two weeks ago bitching b/c you had gotten another ticket. stop racing every person who looks like their car might be modified. i know you are going to post something in response to this trying to justify your actions, but you really need to stop racing these ricers all the time before you get in serious trouble or get hurt by some idiot who doesn't know how to drive.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:23 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Originally Posted by smsalp20th
adam....what is it going to take to make you learn a lesson? you called me less than two weeks ago bitching b/c you had gotten another ticket. stop racing every person who looks like their car might be modified. i know you are going to post something in response to this trying to justify your actions, but you really need to stop racing these ricers all the time before you get in serious trouble or get hurt by some idiot who doesn't know how to drive.
I know....

No excuses, I know. I act before I think, and regret it later.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:26 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

True there are SOME factory housings that will actually have a nice cutoff, but every one i have seen on the road(which is few) blinds the crap out of me(plug in kits..).. But yea I mean the point of retro fits is to do it RIGHT, so I imagine anyone that would go to that extent/$$$ would do it correctly..

I will just stick with bulbs for now lol, HID's are so $$

Originally Posted by Spooln4
This sounds like a buddy of mines gs-t. Were the wheels Racing hart C-5's by any chance? I would never think he would honestly drive like that, .
I think clay used to work with him, the car your describing atleast.. I doubt it was him b/c if it was then he would have RAPED ZeRo lol..
Old 11-02-2004, 06:59 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

I guess maybe you're right, Shane... I'm sitting here trying to justify why I do the things I do sometimes. I don't know why it's so tempting to fuck with virtually every car I come across.. I usually don't go balls to the wall unless the car is something that I think is going to give me a good run. Meaning I don't go after every Civic or Eclipse with an aluminum wing and graphics, but I saw a FMIC and made a mistake. I do it all the time, you're right.. and yes, I've paid for it before and I'm paying for it now. I've been doing much better lately, and Steph has even commented on how I'm doing a better job walking away.... This little car with graphics came revving on me last night on my way home. I didn't even give him a quick sneeze--I just let him go. I know this is my biggest down fall, and I know that it's going to get me in more trouble than I'm already in.

I paid that ticket yesterday, so that should be straight now.

Anyway, that Eclipse wasn't as fast as he seemed to have thought it was. I'll just assume that he got in my lane because he thought he was ahead of me... but that's really not a good excuse, considering the fact that when he started coming over, I laid on my horn to make him aware of the fact that I was occupying that space!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
Just because an HID kit is a retrofit, it has no bearing on whether or not it's blinding. You can have plug-n-play HID's that don't blind, in OEM headlamps (non projector housings), if you know how to aim and adjust them properly.

With that said, retrofit kits can blind the fuck out of other drivers. I know what you guys are saying, but hopefully you see where I'm coming from too. All HID's that don't come in the housing stock are illegal now, not just the plug-n-play kit. Doesn't mean they're easily enforceable though if you do things the right way the first time around.
Explain to me how you can have a plug-n-play "kit" HID system that doesnt blind people in a reflector housing? There are only a few true HID systems that I can think of that even involve reflector housings, IS300 being the only one I can think of off the top of my head. True HID systems have a very defined cutoff line to prevent blinding of other drivers, and someone who does a retrofit I would assume would know how to aim their headlights. Plug in play kits in non HID projectors arent as bad as reflectors however they still will not have the super defined cutoff region of a true HID projector. HID's in non-HID reflector housings is just stupid. The light inherently scatters all over the place, so you do gain visibility, however the light is scattered and it WILL blind other drivers whether you want to believe it or not. You can aim them so that they in no way point upwards towards other drivers, however u will diminish your visibility in doing so. Because 3x more light is emitted without a defined cutoff region any slight light that would normally be projected into another drivers face is now magnified.

Hijack like a bitch

Last edited by 16g-95gsx; 11-02-2004 at 07:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

I hear ya man some peeps are just f'n retarded