Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attention Vinton guys

Old 06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Attention Vinton guys

Watch your car's when you park them.....we had our cars parked across the street so they deck guys could finish re-doing our deck.....they busted my mother's driver window out and made off with a sony deck...they didnt get any further because my dog went nuts and we fuckin balled ass outside......

It was a Dark car...honda,integra,eclipse....had a fart can and lowerd.......nothing fairly new.

I keep my laptop perched under my drivers seat but tonight i took it out to move files...apprently it was a good thing i did..

Edit at 2:30am

Vinton got em

Last edited by AMDxp2000; 06-03-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Vinton guys

Jail for a sony deck.... bet they feel like goatse.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:37 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Fuckers.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:37 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

What a bunch of tards... funny they ride around in a "fixed up car" but go around steeling stuff out of other peoples cars..
Old 06-04-2006, 06:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
What a bunch of tards... funny they ride around in a "fixed up car" but go around steeling stuff out of other peoples cars..
I saw you yesterday.. Were you headed towards Freddy's?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:20 AM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I saw you yesterday.. Were you headed towards Freddy's?

Were you at pebble creek last night with a 3000gt leaving around 9:30-40ish were you....heading for 220........bike looked like yours and had a female passenger.....

It's funny i never notice any kind of bike until now......maybe hopeing to see the prick in person we call adam

so i can run your ass over

Last edited by AMDxp2000; 06-04-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:30 AM
It tilts

forum burped

Last edited by AMDxp2000; 06-04-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Nice double post.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:37 AM
It tilts

Damn forum.......i only clicked post once
Old 06-04-2006, 09:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Were you at pebble creek last night with a 3000gt leaving around 9:30-40ish were you....heading for 220........bike looked like yours and had a female passenger.....

It's funny i never notice any kind of bike until now......maybe hopeing to see the prick in person we call adam

so i can run your ass over
um, no dude.. lol

there's only one "like mine" in the area, in that color. there was one other but it hasn't moved in quite some time and is hopefully being sold to someone farrrrrrrr away.

are you sure you know what my bike looks like?

and yes, please try and stay away from me when I'm on my bike. you have a bad enough reputation for running into things as it is. last thing I need is for my bike to get a scratch on it or anything..... oh, and for me to get hurt. lol. Although if I did, I would most certainly sue your insurance company and/or you, personally, and enjoy not working for several years.. haha

I was out last night, but not over that way. You would have seen me with a female passenger and like 4 other Kawasaki's.

Quick Reply: Attention Vinton guys