Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attention Vinton guys

Old 06-04-2006, 10:22 PM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Attention Vinton guys

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
um, no dude.. lol

there's only one "like mine" in the area, in that color. there was one other but it hasn't moved in quite some time and is hopefully being sold to someone farrrrrrrr away.

are you sure you know what my bike looks like?

and yes, please try and stay away from me when I'm on my bike. you have a bad enough reputation for running into things as it is. last thing I need is for my bike to get a scratch on it or anything..... oh, and for me to get hurt. lol. Although if I did, I would most certainly sue your insurance company and/or you, personally, and enjoy not working for several years.. haha

I was out last night, but not over that way. You would have seen me with a female passenger and like 4 other Kawasaki's.
It was a blue Kawasaki with the tinted blue windshield...i was told you were a skinny as white dude..sorta preppy so i made a sterotype

and no...i wouldnt run your ass over....i have respect for bikes and bikers.....people dont pay attention when merging etc...dont even look to make sure the coast is clear
Old 06-05-2006, 05:22 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
It was a blue Kawasaki with the tinted blue windshield...i was told you were a skinny as white dude..sorta preppy so i made a sterotype

and no...i wouldnt run your ass over....i have respect for bikes and bikers.....people dont pay attention when merging etc...dont even look to make sure the coast is clear
You're seeing either a prehistoric ZX6R from somewhere between 99-02, or you're seeing a first generation 636 which was 03/04. I have a smoked windscreen.

You just don't want to run me over now because you know I don't want to work anymore, you bastard. hahaha
Old 06-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I saw you yesterday.. Were you headed towards Freddy's?
yeap, I was there lookin for you!!!!!!!!! but noooo you were too cool and were actually RIDING your bike poser!
Old 06-05-2006, 02:55 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

You're seeing either a prehistoric ZX6R from somewhere between 99-02, or you're seeing a first generation 636 which was 03/04. I have a smoked windscreen.

You just don't want to run me over now because you know I don't want to work anymore, you bastard. hahaha

Love you to adam..no..really.....