Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Axle Help (I Think)

Old 06-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Axle Help (I Think)

do you mean the spindel nut? Or the lug nuts?
Old 06-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Did you check your wing tipped axle nugget conjunction actuators? Yeah. I hear those wear out pretty fast on the Neon's for some reason.

Sure there somthing wrong with your GOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFF somewhere. you damn right I said it golf lol
Old 06-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by fc735
brinelled wheel bearing.

aka, someone forced it back together with an impact gun. five bucks to a fat mans ass that you will need a new wheel bearing. which side, i would have to listen to it (you can rock the car from side to side and tell which it is, but even then its not accurate till you check it with a stethescope. i have had RR bearings make a noise in the LF before.)

It just seems like it is comming from the right side
Where would i need to put the scope to hear it?

Ive got one of those helpfull tools at home
Old 06-06-2005, 06:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
Sure there somthing wrong with your GOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFF somewhere. you damn right I said it golf lol
That doesn't offend me..
Old 06-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
That doesn't offend me..
turblowedneon Yells "Its not a neon" as he runs like a girl home crying.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Time to renew the plates on the srt so I'm going personalized. I have to decide soon...

I'm down to:
jsaneon
slwneon
sloneon
Old 06-06-2005, 08:07 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
Time to renew the plates on the srt so I'm going personalized. I have to decide soon...

I'm down to:
jsaneon
slwneon
sloneon
Speaking of which.. glad you reminded me.

I just found out recently that my plates expired in March. Funny thing is that I never got anything from the DMV; Haven't changed addresses, always read my mail even if I know it's junk, etc.. but I never got any sort of notice about renewing my plates.

If I just order new plates online, will they come with stickers and the renewal fee of some sort? .....or would I still have to do that separately?
Old 06-07-2005, 06:26 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
Well guys I have a slight problem. For starters yes it is a neon ok Im past the fact of knowing that.
Second Ok if I am driving down the highway (and this is the only time I feel it)
when I merge into the hammer lane no shake, just smooth. Well If i merge into the Right lane the steering wheel shakes like crazy. Only if i merge it does it............... if i make ....say a 4 or 5 oclock curve there is no shake. I dont understand here is the only thing I can figure out here is what happend before this started.
1. I put the eibach sportlines on it to drop it. Ok it did fine until i found out while I did that I some how cut a small place in my outside boot on the Axel.

2. So i took it to a shop and had him replace the outside axel boots, on both sides, well I noticed he took the a arm loose and the sway bar up front. well ever since then this shake has started. does anyone know what this might be, I figured if it were out of line it would do it all the time or not just when i turn one way. If the tire was out of balance it would have done that before. I just dont know If you have any ideas what it may be please help. FC you are the man you probably are calling me a dumbass as we speak, But your ase knowledge would be very helpful. OH GREAT ONE lol
I think I saw you on Williamson, is yours red? you have a cutout? you pulled pretty hard when you took off, no way was I gonna race you on williamson though !
Old 06-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GaRn
I think I saw you on Williamson, is yours red? you have a cutout? you pulled pretty hard when you took off, no way was I gonna race you on williamson though !
Na man I dont have a cut out. Mine probably sounds like it does. HE HE
but when did you see me on willamson. I have tinted ass windows and 2 small stickers on the rear winsheild and 2 on each rear passenger window.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by srt4hokie

I'm down to:
jsaneon
slwneon
sloneon
I have ordered mine mine are WUTSA V8

Quick Reply: Axle Help (I Think)