Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BASS

Old 12-06-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: BASS

Originally Posted by dru
they also lick the balls of the owner of ed audio.. they have shitty customer service and the owner is a douchebag.
Thats cool, I don't really care about that if the product is what it is, which it is.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch
Default Re: BASS

Well I thought I had a program that would run it till this weekend, Because Im gonna run up to harrisonburg this weekend with Jeffers and some to hopefully get it retuned, but on the way home today it had some issues around 3k part throttle action- studdering so I barely crept all the way home. Gonna reload totally stock maps and just get it all done this weekend hopefully.