Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best Wing in or around Roanoke?

Old 11-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Best Wing in or around Roanoke?

I've never liked the wings at Macado's.They strike me almost as microwave wings,covered in sauce...

On another note,last weekend I had wings from All-Sports again,and they were hands down the best I've had!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I've never liked the wings at Macado's.They strike me almost as microwave wings,covered in sauce...

On another note,last weekend I had wings from All-Sports again,and they were hands down the best I've had!
It was the first time I'd ever had wings from Macado's, and I completely agree! Tasted like microwaved chicken with sauce on top. They ended up giving them to us for free after a not so good experience with the waiter, but it was still worth trying after hearing all the hype that sauce has received. Now people are saying they probably dilluted it way down, but I don't care. I wouldn't try it again. I'd try the sauce again, but not on their wings! lol
Old 11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It was the first time I'd ever had wings from Macado's, and I completely agree! Tasted like microwaved chicken with sauce on top. They ended up giving them to us for free after a not so good experience with the waiter, but it was still worth trying after hearing all the hype that sauce has received. Now people are saying they probably dilluted it way down, but I don't care. I wouldn't try it again. I'd try the sauce again, but not on their wings! lol
I just can't believe anybody has ever said they're good.....We've had them so many times(my GF loves wings,so we'll usually get some if we're at Macado's as an appetizer),and they're always horrible!....

BTW-I see your location says Union Hall?!You living down there now?
Old 11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I don't get out much so I'm gonna have to go w/ Bdubs...

Go to Walmart.
Get your own wings..
Choose cookin method...
Choose sauce...
???
Profit...

That broseph that abandoned me, the guy I used to rave about that had the awesome sammiches and chili cheese fries, had pretty dope ass wings... But hes mobile now and I can't seem to locate him...

Hooters doesn't amuse me anymore... Too much grease, sauces aren't too tasty... Their fries and cheese are baller though... Go to Hooters to get sammiches, not wings...
Old 11-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Go to Walmart.
Get your own wings..
Choose cookin method...
Choose sauce...
???
Profit...

This.
A few weeks ago,a coworker had his 25th anniversary party,and his son(who works at Hooters)bought 200 wings and sauce from work.They were 100 times better than anything I've ever had at Hooters,so I guess there's a lot to be said for the preparation part of it.