Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black NSX @ AMC (Fisherville, VA)

Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone
Default Re: Black NSX @ AMC (Fisherville, VA)

Originally Posted by Niburu
Fisherville is on 240 between Staunton and Waynesboro
And since when do you have to be rich to own a $30K (or less) sports car?
240 is a car, 250 is the road number, it runs from Richmond to another podunk town in WV. Sorry for the correction but, in this small of a town its an important route.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

So having an NSX makes someone a rich bastard. The bar is set really high in that town apparently.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wastedfluid
Where the hell is Fisherville?

And what is 518?
between Staunton/Waynesboro on 250 or 340rt.

whoever own a nsx is ballin'
Old 05-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Registered member

thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone thegrimone

Originally Posted by endemic
between Staunton/Waynesboro on 250 or 340rt.

Have you ever been here? 340 does not run through Fishersville either. Route 608 does though.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:25 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhaha

you fool
Old 05-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thegrimone
Have you ever been here? 340 does not run through Fishersville either. Route 608 does though.
oh yeah i live in waynesboro. 340 is nearly to fisherviille you know when you get out of SD to fisherville. but yeah your right. you live on 245?

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhaha

you fool

word.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Registered member

oh yeah i live in waynesboro. 340 is nearly to fisherviille you know when you get out of SD to fisherville. but yeah your right. you live on 245?

word.
I'm going to chalk that one up to a typo, its 254. I live 1/2 mile off of it.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, definitely gotta be rich to roll an NSX, $18k, who the hell could afford that?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1991-nsx-black-18-000-firm-dc5-s-cash-272034/

There's one here on base (I'm in Japan at the moment for work), and it's beat all to hell, people in the states would probably cry to see it in this shape, but it's just somebody's beater here.

Same thing for folks that go crazy over Skylines, they're like Civics over here. I think I've see two or three Civics, but at least a couple dozen Skylines.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by bad360rt
Yup, definitely gotta be rich to roll an NSX, $18k, who the hell could afford that?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272034
As a general rule, there's no such thing as an NSX for under $30K.

If it's $28K it probably needs $2K worth of work. So yeah. Do the math for that $18K specimen. Anyone who looks twice at that ad will want to avoid that car. But congrats on finding a beat to shit example.

And again, it isn't about price. It's about rarity. There were more Skylines produced in any given year than the entire run of NSXs.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by thegrimone
I'm going to chalk that one up to a typo, its 254. I live 1/2 mile off of it.
yeah.. nice i live about 10-15mins from you. What car do you drive? or you ride a bike?

Quick Reply: Black NSX @ AMC (Fisherville, VA)