Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

blue wrx in B Burg???

Old 05-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Hating...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JKim has disabled reputation
Default Re: blue wrx in B Burg???

who do u want banned?
Old 05-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Nobody, but this being DragVA, I knew it was only a matter of time before someone came in and said "ban". Thought I'd beat them to it.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:16 PM

chidoks is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, thats a lot similar to my setup except i had a different turbo, water injection and the Rallispec gearset... 24psi on pump gas is fun...

Originally Posted by fc735
you must pardon my friends.....

seems that ever since he has gotten the WRX in its current condition, he will rev on just about anything, Ford Tempos included......

i think he is starting to race civics now due to his "knock in third" /inside joke....

it is not as high HP setup that i had on my car, but, it is a damn fast setup. basically a stage 4.

VF34, TMIC, UTEC, "wicked tuned" header , STi pinks, walbro 255 pump, TXS TMIC, Invidia Downpipe, and a nice quiet Greddy EVO catback.

gee....looks identical to Cosmo's old setup.....

and it is funny as hell when i was in the wagon, when it actually ran, and a riced out car would come to the stoplight with me....i generally dont "exhibit speed" but on rare occasions i have, and its funny to hang with a riced out pos for a while, granny shifting, and then look at them, give them the Super Troopers "buuuhh biiye" look, and smoke dat ass.

Old 05-02-2004, 03:19 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

i had the VF22, FMIC, and such.....i was trying to get my boost control issues figured out (UTEC has issues with that...not to mention trying to tune a 750cc injector to be very good driveability...) and i was at about 16psi that tapered to 11psi, and shattered first gear.....

was going to do the STi 6speed swap, but i bought a house instead....!

so now i am doing RA gearset in my housing, and put it back to a stage 2, and sell her.

done what i wanted, now its time for a new project, and pay on the house some.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:59 PM

chidoks is an unknown quantity at this point

yup...trying to sell mine too.... I am running an 18g.... I shattered my second gear on the stock tranny so i went with the RA gearset... its pretty fun... Water injection does wonders... I'm also selling my 1994 impreza with a 16g and an ej20 swap..