Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BROKEN HEARTED

Old 09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: BROKEN HEARTED

is this the same todd I think it is? I think that car looks familiar, but I can't remember who you used to run around with that would ring a bell... or if you would remember me..
Old 09-28-2006, 03:21 PM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

The CRX had been running rich and I was running open downpipe. It had an oil leak coming from the oil return from the turbo which was fixed the day before as was a 70 mm STR TB installed. I can only guess that the mixture of oil from the leak and gas from running rich ignited from the back fire then erupting a fuel line. As of now I am uncertain the future of the CRX and will not be selling anything off of it yet. I am in the process of dismantling it to find out how severe the damage really is. I bought this CRX back in 98. It had big silver wheels for a while then gold racing hart CP035s and most recently buddy club P1s.

Last edited by NVER ENF; 09-28-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
The CRX had been running rich and I was running open downpipe. It had an oil leak coming from the oil return from the turbo which was fixed the day before as was a 70 mm STR TB installed. I can only guess that the mixture of oil from the leak and gas from running rich ignited from the back fire then erupting a fuel line. As of now I am uncertain the future of the CRX and will not be selling anything off of it yet. I am in the process of dismantling it to find out how severe the damage really is.
let me know when you find out what all you need.i have a lot of EF stuff laying around-you're welcome to whatever you can use.
Chris
Old 09-28-2006, 03:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Did that car used to have a ZC in it? I'm not too familiar with what some of the Honda motors look like, so I'm not 100% sure what the motor in the pictures is.. Is that an LS?
Old 09-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

damn that sucks
Old 09-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

don't know you dude , but damn that sux......i have a friend w/ crazy parts if you need something just shoot a pm my way dude.........most ef things i will give away, b/c no more use for it.....
Old 09-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

j's evo has disabled reputation

sorry that happened hope everything goes well with the insurance
Old 09-28-2006, 07:17 PM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Did that car used to have a ZC in it? I'm not too familiar with what some of the Honda motors look like, so I'm not 100% sure what the motor in the pictures is.. Is that an LS?
Yes it had a zc for a while. I put that motor in my daily 90 dx hatch. The motor in the CRX was a LS/VTEC sleeved, pistons, rods, valves, springs, retainers, etc. I want to thank TNGCHRIS and SICKEJ1 for thier support.
Old 09-28-2006, 10:22 PM

slow92snatch has disabled reputation

I have a 90 CRX si that I am getting ready to send to the Junkyard.. Let me know what you need or meet up with me and look at it. Ill help you out all I can. This is Chris by the way met you up a Shell on williamson a while back when that Toyota threw the rod through the block In the white EG hatch. PM me and Ill give you my number. LMK
Old 09-29-2006, 03:26 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
Yes it had a zc for a while. I put that motor in my daily 90 dx hatch. The motor in the CRX was a LS/VTEC sleeved, pistons, rods, valves, springs, retainers, etc. I want to thank TNGCHRIS and SICKEJ1 for thier support.

Alright.. so you are the same person I thought you were.

Haven't seen you around in a long time! You work at Martin's? I'll stop by and say hi sometime.

If you need any help from an insurance aspect, I know insurance inside and out.. I'd be glad to give you some advice. I don't have any parts to donate, but I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

Quick Reply: BROKEN HEARTED