Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Christmas Pictures Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 06:52 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Christmas Pictures Thread

Well I figure we are all kinda excited, sooooo, post up the stuff you got for Christmas, if car related the better, if not, oh well do it anyways..

(give me a second I just woke up)..
Old 12-26-2005, 07:12 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Christmas Pictures Thread

Damn garn...lazy ass :P
Old 12-26-2005, 07:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I didn't really get anything for my car... I don't typically ask for anything car related because I prefer to buy it myself and make sure I get it right.. Got lots of great clothes, dvds, etc though. Good Christmas!

...on the other hand, I spent a FORTUNE!
Old 12-26-2005, 08:06 AM

ScrewyLouie has disabled reputation

high speed air sander, angle die grinder, 3/8 reversable air drill, new pry bars, pick set,etc...basically tools out the ass and a few clothes. Not a bad christmas at all. No pictures though, just waking up as well.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Must be nice to just be waking up! lol... I came in to work this morning at 9.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScrewyLouie
high speed air sander, angle die grinder, 3/8 reversable air drill, new pry bars, pick set,etc...basically tools out the ass and a few clothes. Not a bad christmas at all. No pictures though, just waking up as well.
Now THATS what I'm talkin about
Old 12-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

All my extra tires mounted my spare wheels Must be ready at all times. Plus a fresh set of fun tires Plane ticket to Canada and few new books.

Last edited by gonzoe00; 12-26-2005 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:22 AM
wub wub wub wub

Canada? What's in Canada?
Old 12-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Canada? What's in Canada?
The only very few of my mom family on the east cost. I swear dont know how they got there see non of us like the damm cold. All the greater number live on the far other side of the US. Nice big change from here last big area i was in was Socal. Tho Montreal is very huge in its own right just cold as hell
Old 12-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Registered member

Here's what I got for the car from my gf, looks like I'm gonna be needing it with this car haha...