Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Considering to put the talon back on the road....

Old 04-10-2006, 03:55 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Considering to put the talon back on the road....

I posted about it on DailyOffTopic. It could have been worse, I guess, but it was everything I expected and more (in a bad way).. lol. It was a big enough kick in the ass for me to realize I don't EVER want to do anything to land my ass back in jail--for an hour, a day, a weekend, a week, a month, a year.. I don't even want to be back there for a MINUTE! It's just weird sharing a cell with 32 other grown men; Me being in there for speeding, and others being in there for violent crimes, rape, DUI vehicular manslaughter, etc.. and several drug dealers. They were all pretty nice to me, actually, but they thought it was hilarious that I was hanging out with them because I was speeding.

I had a blanket on the floor because all the beds were taken. I didn't eat a single thing, didn't think anything, didn't take a shit.. didn't take a shower.. lol