Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cosmo your inter...

Old 01-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cosmo your inter...

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
how have i been following you around? i go to Radford...so i post in the western va section...as i have been doing. my family lives in NOVA, so i post there as well...which i have also been doing.

show me one single time i have brought up the joke that apparently you can't let go, and i will gladly shut up. i have personally seen you bring this up twice, once because you THOUGHT i was talking to you and if you paid any attention you'd see i replied and stated i was only quoting you because i agreed with what you said, and then in this thread.

like i said, 90%. i explained my reasons for posting 2 weeks ago, if you choose not to read what i have to say, or not believe it, that is not my problem.

what is my problem is when you continually bring up the same shit, and then say i have been following your ass around? there are maybe 10-20 threads with new posts in them a day between the nova and western va sections, how am i not going to see your posts if i check up on them every day or two?

you are the one who keeps bringing this up.

you are the one who said "i wonder how many will respond..," so i did. you could have easily left that part out, but no. maturity got the best of you.

me, i forgot about these incredibly intelligent conversations where you ignore what i post and continue to cling to the idea that i dont know what sarcasm is when nearly all my posts were, in fact, sarcastic. and as for the sense of humor thing, who is to say what i posted wasnt funny? humor is subjective, bud.

personally, i think your other posts in other threads make you out to be a mature guy. but then you go and call people names, which gets you real far in an arguement, i'm sure. again, the maturity gleams.

what i would like to know is what made you go off in the first place. i quoted the gsx guy and commented on what he said, and then there you are, forum protector to the rescue? could he not have defended himself if he felt it worth his time? and i dunno about you, but when someone says i have a bleeding pussy, i tend to respond.

as far as i'm concerned it was all a misunderstanding, but it is not easy to convince someone of that when they are set on the same ideas.

well put.. People on forums and their little grudges.. haha!
Old 01-30-2005, 08:43 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn

well put.. People on forums and their little grudges.. haha!
Hey yo Garan, when are you and me gonna get beef? *pushes your shoulder* what son, what!?
Old 01-31-2005, 03:49 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Hey yo Garan, when are you and me gonna get beef? *pushes your shoulder* what son, what!?

hey you get that front mount on there yet? you better hurry up, I'm catchin up to ya